Chapter 47

Blake stood outside her class and once again when Taylor marched over to her starting something as usual.

"So you and Jace a thing now?" she asked her.

"I don't see how that concerns you" she shrugged.

"Well you see, it does! He will come back to me!"

"How can he go back to you when you guys never had anything to begin with besides sex?"

Taylor screeched and punched Blake on the cheek. It didn't phase Blake but oh did it make her mad.

A few people gasped, seeing Taylor hit her and stood from a distance as they watched the two.

"You are so going to regret that cupcake."

Taylor face paled slightly as she saw Blake slide her backpack off along with her leather jacket. She took her headphones out before tossing her phone on her stuff.

"I'm not scared of you."

She glanced at a few people around them, some pulling their phones out to record and smirked.

"You should be."

Taylor went to hit Blake again but easily dodged it and kneed her in the stomach. When she hunched over she kneed her in the nose making her fall to the ground. Blake then started hitting her before she got picked up by Jace.

"Let me go!" she yelled.

"The principal is coming! Stop."

"I don't care!"

Blake tried pulling herself out of Jace's hold but he only tightened his grip when she began to get out of it.

"Calm down baby" he whispered in her ear.

She groaned but calmed down slightly when a few teachers and principal came out.

"Everyone get to class, Blake come with me, someone get the nurse."

Jace grabbed Blake's stuff and followed after them quickly.

"Mr. Winters, you can go back to your class now. I'll give your teacher a call."

He nodded and pecked Blake's head before leaving.

"A fight Blake? Really?"

"She started it."

"Doesn't mean you have to finish it."

"Self defense."

Mr. Reed sighed loudly before rubbing his hands along his face.

"I'm going to have your mom come down here, the three of us will discuss your punishment."

"Does she really have to come down here?"

"Yes."

She rolled her eyes and waited a while for her mom.

"I had to take the rest of the day off, sorry it took so long."

"It's okay Mrs. Sterling."

Mr. Reed sent her a flirty smile which Susie didn't notice but Blake did making her want to gag. He knows her dad passed away in January so the nerve of the guy to even do that made Blake want to hit him too.

"As you know Blake got into a fight."

They began talking as if Blake wasn't there and she slid her leather jacket back on.

"Her punishment will be three days of oss and when she comes back a week of detention."

"So because I use self defense I get all that?! What does Taylor get?"