Chapter 50

It was the first day of December. Everyone was talking about Christmas break and what they planned on doing since everyone will be away for almost two weeks.

Blake cupped her hands and put them against her mouth as she blew into them. She rubbed them together and stuffed them in her jacket pocket as she rushed inside. She was greeted with the heated school and nodded in approval.

She absolutely hated winter, it was her least favorite season. She hated the snow, she hated how cold it got and she hated how everything suddenly turned to ice.

Her favorite season was fall with all the leaves changing colors and it was cool outside. Not too cold, but winter, she just absolutely hated it.

"Hey baby."

She smiled at Jace and pecked his cold lips.

"Your nose is cold" he frowned.

"My nose is always cold."

He pecked her nose softly before intertwining their cold hands together.

"You ready for our date tonight?"

Jace and Blake still aren't anything. They have been taking it really slow, just kissing and cuddling. But Jace is finally going to ask Blake to be his girlfriend.

"Only took ten years for it to actually happen."

Jace gave Blake a look and she laughed.

"I'm teasing John, calm your tits."

He beamed down at her since she was wearing her vans today and guided her down the hall.

"You fell asleep on me last night" he mumbled.

"I was really tired! You know you could have hung up."

"Yes I know but you look so cute sleeping."

Blake raised an eyebrow at him and he let out a laugh.

"I know you don't like being all cutesy but I do."

"You just said cutesy, I'm gonna vomit."

He laughed at Blake and his eyes twinkled with happiness.

"Get a move on love birds!" Tony laughed as he walked into his and Blake's class.

"Fuck off Tony" Blake glared.

She has gotten used to Tony's presence, I mean Jace and him are best friends so she had to. She still didn't like the fact that he used to hit on her but he apologized for that. Besides, Jace was over it.

"I have to get to class."

Blake nodded and he kissed her softly, cupping her cold cheek gently.

"See you at lunch?"

Blake nodded and Jace kissed her addicting lips once again.

He loved the way her lip ring felt against his lips. It made him feel some type of way that he couldn't explain.

"Bye baby."

"Later skater."

§

When the school had finally ended, Blake rushed to her car since the wind was blowing making everything ten times colder.

She got in and started it up, blasting her heaters waiting for Jace. His car was in the shop and since Tony couldn't bring him home because he had plans Blake was his ride. Not that he was complaining.

She saw Jace jogging towards her car a few minutes later, slipping on a piece of ice and almost falling before catching himself. She laughed to herself and he threw himself into the warm car.