Chapter 88

"Spring break!"

Jace grabbed Blake's hand and pulled her out of the school fast as it was their last day of school for a week was finally done.

"Do we have any plans?"

"Ethan wants to know if we want to do what we did last year for spring break, but this time Taylor isn't coming."

"Whatever you want to do, I don't care" she shrugged.

He beamed at her and kissed her lips. "Prom is in three weeks, you excited?"

"As excited as I'll ever be" she shrugged.

He kissed her again, admiring how stunning she was and pulled her to his car.

"We will be leaving today so I'll drop you off at your house so you can pack. Ethan even said you can bring Sparrow if you want."

"Really?" she asked her eyes brightening.

"Yeah" he smiled fondly at her.

Ever since she got Sparrow she hasn't been able to bring him to a beach yet so she is excited to finally bring him to one.

When they got to Blake's house she hopped out and waved bye as she rushed inside to go pack her stuff.

She packed a duffle bag plus a toiletry bag for her stuff and a small backpack for Sparrow's food, toys for him to play with, treats, a harness just in case and his leash.

"You're going with me for a week bud" she smiled at him.

She pet his fur, some of it flying everywhere as she gave him a kiss.

She put her sunglasses on top of her purple hair, her camera around her neck and carried her skateboard as she swung the bags over her shoulders.

"Come on Sparrow" she whistled.

He ran downstairs the stairs after her and he sat down at the door.

"You leaving for the week?"

"Yeah doing what I did last year for spring break but I'm bringing Sparrow with me."

Susie nodded as she watched London make them crepes.

All of them snapped their attention to the car horn outside and Blake opened the door.

"Come on Sparrow" she said as he began walking next to her.

Blake waved bye to her mom as Jace helped her put the bags in the car. Sparrow got in the backseat and laid down in the car as Blake climbed in the passenger seat.

"We can stop off to get some food if you're hungry."

"Yes, I'm starving."

They got food and drove peacefully to the beach house. Sparrow had his head out the window most of the time and they got there around six.

Blake hooked Sparrow's leash on him and brought their stuff inside, everyone showing up around the same time they did.

"Cute dog" Tony said as he started walking towards Sparrow making him growl and back up.

"I'm saying this once so all of you better listen" Blake glared at all of them as they turned to her. "Sparrow is a rescue and was abused before I got him. So if you want to pet him let him smell you first and be slow with your actions. Do not pet his head or he will be scared of you, also no human food or he will throw up. Got it?"

They all nodded their heads, "and make sure to shut the doors because he will run off if he doesn't have a leash on."

They all nodded again and she let Sparrow roam around the place, getting used to the new house.