Chapter 31

Blake didn't bother waiting for anyone to get back to their house. She packed her stuff up and left before Jace got home from football practice which would be very soon. She had to stay after for detention and his practice should be ending any minute.

She left a little note on the island and walked out the door.

Thanks for letting me crash here for two days, it means a lot:)

She really wasn't one to be sentimental with things so she kept the note short and sweet.

She brought her stuff back and her mom was in the kitchen.

"You're supposed to be at work" Blake said as she closed her front door behind her.

"And you were supposed to come home but you didn't."

"I was staying at a friends house."

"Jace you mean?" her mother questioned her.

Blake didn't say anything as she made her way towards the stairs.

"Don't be stupid Blake, you can't get pregnant."

"Who the fuck says I'm pregnant?"

"You were at a boys house for two days."

"And? I'm allowed to have a guy friend, plus he is only friend! We did not sleep together, and even if we did it's none of you business. You are my mother."

"I'm just trying to look after you."

"You're doing a really sucky job" Blake mumbled quietly to herself.

She walked upstairs and put her stuff away. She sat in bed and did her homework while playing her loud music.

Drew Daniels: My crew has been working a lot on your song, fixing it up and it sounds amazing! Would you like me to send you the audio to it?

Blake: yes, that would be great thanks

Drew Daniels: If you do not like it tell me the part that needs to be fixed and we will fix it and change it the way you want it. We still have until next week to perfect it before it is released!

Blake: okay

Drew Daniels:

Blake: it sounds amazing, i love it

Drew Daniels: So that's the final cut?

Blake: yes do not change anything, thanks

Drew Daniels: It's a pleasure working with you Blake, I hope you make more songs. You are a great song writer and singer

Blake: i probably will, thanks
read

Blake smiled a true smile and stared up at her ceiling.

"I hope you're proud dad."

She sat there staring before going back to her homework.

When she finally finished she went through her pictures on her camera roll before posting one.