Bonus chapter 2

Jace laid holding Blake as she slept peacefully. He had the entire day planned out and on a time schedule but he did not have the heart to wake her up. She just looked so... peaceful.

He rubbed his hand through her hair, placing gentle kisses on her soft forehead every so often. His phone buzzed loudly and he grabbed it from under his pillow.

Tony: Ur 17 minutes late🙄

Bitch boy: Blake is sleeping

Tony: Wake that bitch ass up

Bitch boy: Don't call her that🖕

Tony: Sorry wake up ur soon to be fiancé

Bitch boy: She looks so cute though

Bitch boy: I don't want to ruin it

Tony: Oh boo fucking hoo wake her up

Bitch boy: You suck

Tony: And ur a bitch now hurry up before I leave along with everyone else

Bitch boy: Ok ok I'm coming

Jace put his phone down and gently shook her awake making his girl groan.

"I'm sleeping" she murmured sleepily making Jace internally 'aw' with how cute she was.

"We have plans today, come on" he said softly.

"Can we do them tomorrow?"

"No we can't reschedule, come on."

She grumbled and he sat up with her still clinging to him. "Do you want to shower?"

She nodded and they took a quick shower together. She got ready, did simple makeup and sprayed perfume on her before laying necklaces on.

 She got ready, did simple makeup and sprayed perfume on her before laying necklaces on

"You ready?" Jace asked texting away on his phone.

Blake hummed and they quickly left to go do what Jace had planned for the day.

Right when they got in Jace's car a sticky note sat on the dashboard.

"What the hell is this?"

"Read it."

She took the bright pink sticky note off the dashboard before reading it.

Go to the place where we first talked

"You are taking me on a scavenger hunt?" she asked him.

He nodded, "well we first talked on the bleachers at the school."

He nodded and began driving off towards their old high school. They parked up front and jogged to the exact bleachers that they met where another bright sticky note laid.