Chapter 27

It was now Friday which made Blake really happy. She loved knowing that she didn't have to get up early the next day.

There was now seven days until the big pep rally, homecoming dance and homecoming game.

All the teachers apart of the pep rally were scattering around before school started to prepare for it. It seemed like everyone was excited for the big day next Friday except for Blake. She really could care less about the school she was now attending. She hated the school, she didn't like a lot of the teachers she had and she hated ninety nine percent of the students that actually go to the school. They were all up in everybody's business and personal life. At her old school no one acted like this. No one cared about one another. Everyone talked to everyone or didn't talk to anybody at all, it was a normal high school. This one wasn't, very far from it.

Putting on her winged eyeliner she finished her usual makeup look and nodded in approval. She was blessed with steady hands so she was able to perfect her winged eyeliner over the years and to her she was like a professional. When she first tried it, oh was it hideous.

She laced up her combat boots and hummed in approval. She liked the way her lip, nose and belly button piercing stood out to all the black she was wearing since it was shiny silver.

Blake combed through her hair before grabbing her bag, headphones and phone

Blake combed through her hair before grabbing her bag, headphones and phone. She sprayed perfume on herself before walking out the door.

Annoying jock: U at school today

Blake💜: nah

Annoying jock: Hang out after school

Blake💜: eh maybe

Annoying jock: Okie dokie

Blake💜: don't ever say that again

Annoying jock: Copy that Sargent
read

Blake rolled her eyes at her phone before tucking it into her back pocket.

§

Blake avoided all contact with Jace today, making sure that he didn't see her in school. She was lucky that he wasn't in any of her classes. She just didn't feel like talking to people at school today.

"Blake?"

"Fuck" she hissed under her breath.

She turned around to see Jace heading towards the locker rooms.

"You said you didn't come to school today" he said quietly.

"I lied."

"Why though?"

"I didn't want you knowing that I was here."

Hurt went through Jace's body as he nodded.

"Oh, yeah okay."