Chapter 89

Prom was tonight. It was Friday, May twenty first and school had just ended. Blake saw how excited Jace was for prom tonight, he was jumping around like a little kid in a candy store.

"I can't wait to see you in your dress" he beamed excitedly.

"I told you that you could have seen me in it once I bought it."

"I wanted it to be a surprise."

She only shook her head and he dropped her off at her house.

"Me and the guys are are getting ready together and then I'll come pick you up around six so be ready. I don't want to be late."

"I will, see you in a few hours."

He nodded happily and gave her a kiss before she got out and left.

An hour before Blake was getting picked up she decided to take a shower, she blow dried her hair and worked on her makeup that matched her dress the minute she slipped her dress on. She had put on a silver necklace that Jace had got her last month, it was a pendant with her dad's birthstone on it and the day he was born in Roman numerals. She loved it.

She left her purple hair in it's natural, slightly wavy state as she did a simple style

She left her purple hair in it's natural, slightly wavy state as she did a simple style. Her hair was tied in a cute low bun on the back of her head with a few of her short hairs hanging down to frame her face so it didn't look so awkward on her.

She finished off with spraying perfume on herself, putting on deodorant and slipping on her low top black vans since she did not want to go out and buy heels to make her taller than she already was

She finished off with spraying perfume on herself, putting on deodorant and slipping on her low top black vans since she did not want to go out and buy heels to make her taller than she already was. Plus you couldn't see her shoes so she could go barefoot if she really wanted to and no one would notice. Which by the way, she did want to but decided against it.

There was a solid knock on the door making Sparrow bark loudly.

"Hey shhh, I'll be gone for a few hours so you be a good boy."

I kissed his head and grabbed her phone before standing in front of the painting of her dad.

"I'm off to prom dad, do I look pretty?"