Chapter 64

The week finally ended and they were having a massive party at Ethan's house.

Jace somehow convinced Blake to go even though her gut was telling her that they should stay home; her gut was always right.

"I really don't wanna go" she grumbled.

"We can leave whenever you want after the first hour, I just want to hang with Tony and the guys."

Blake sighed and finished putting her makeup on. She really didn't want to go because she felt like something was going to happen.

"I'm ready then" she said as she slipped her leather jacket on.

She was wearing black skinny jeans with her high top vans. She had a black shirt on her upper half that had one little daisy in the center of the chest part of it.

When they arrived at the party Blake stuck her skateboard underneath the car and they walked up to the house.

"I'll get us something to drink, what do you want?" Jace asked her.

"Vodka with coke."

He nodded and pecked her lips as she looked at the different pictures of Ethan's family.

"Hey pretty lady."

She looked over at a college kid who she just saw in one of the pictures. She assumed it was Ethan's older brother.

"What?" she asked grumpily.

"You wanna dance?" he asked her.

"No."

He gave her a look and pushed his dirty blonde hair to the side.

"Come on let's dance."

"No."

He grabbed her wrist tightly making her stomp on his foot and knee him in the balls, "no means no dickhead."

She walked away and Jace came walking towards her with drinks in his hand.

"Here's your drink baby."

"Thank you."

She sipped at her drink and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder as he held a beer in his hand.

"Let's go find Tony."

Jace led them through the crowd to find Tony dancing crazily in front of a crowd, already drunk.

"Aye Jace!"

Tony launched himself at Jace making him spill his beer on Blake. She groaned loudly at her oblivious boyfriend.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

He gave her a nod and a kiss on the lips before she walked through the crowd to try and find a bathroom.

When she finally found one she stripped her shirt off and cleaned herself up. She fanned her shirt off before grumbling at the smell of beer before putting it back on.

She wandered back through the house and landed on the study with a bunch of books in there.

For the next ten minutes Blake skimmed through the books before deciding to head back to find Jace.

She did find him.. but he wasn't alone.

Taylor's gross lips were glued to her boyfriend's as she watched.

She saw Jace push her away after a few moments of them kissing but she still pushed her way through the crowd, and ran outside.

The minute she got on her board she pushed herself fast to skate away, skate away from the dumb boy.