Chapter 4

It was a nice summer day as wind blew softly. Birds chirped loudly when the sun risen lighting up everything.

Blake decided on her outfit after fifteen minutes of looking through her wardrobe. She put on her combat boots and nodded in approval at her outfit.

Even though it was September thirteenth and summer was practically over it was still nice out

Even though it was September thirteenth and summer was practically over it was still nice out. But the wind was blowing making it slightly chilly.

She added necklaces to her look and slipped on her rings as she left her purple hair down.

"Bye mom!"

Blake decided to drive to school today but brought her skateboard to go to the skatepark after the gym.

As always people stared at the purple haired girl.

She confidently walked into school, tapping her fingers against her thigh to the beat of her music.

Before she walked into her first period a tap on her shoulder made her pause her music and turn around.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

She hated nothing more than stopping in a middle of a song just to listen to someone speak.

It was also the same jock who asked about her drawing on her first day.

"I know you are new here, so hey."

"No shit Sherlock of course I'm new here. You and your jock friends won't stop staring at me so you clearly know I'm new."

She went to put her earbuds back in but he grabbed her forearm to stop her.

"If you don't get your hand off me in two seconds it will no longer be attached to your body."

He snatched it off her and she looked straight at him.

Her combat boots added an inch to her height making her eye level with him. Which means he was five nine since she was five eight.

"So what exactly do you want from me?" she asked as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Just wanted to know if you wanted someone to show you around or something" Jace suggested.

"I like exploring on my own, thanks though... I guess."

She put one earbud in but he stopped her again making her groan.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to finish this song before class starts."

"What song?"

"I only tell people who I like what songs I listen to. Sorry but you just don't make the list you creep."

Before he could stop her she walked back in as he heard her music turn on again.

§