Chapter 30

It was a hectic morning. All five people tried getting ready in one small bathroom and it was chaotic.

But Blake didn't use the bathroom much, she decided to wait and shower so she just brushed her teeth in the bathroom. She got changed when Jace was in the bathroom and used his sister's extra mirror to do her makeup on his hard wood floor.

"Hey uh Blake?"

She stopped putting on her setting spray to look at his sister Avery.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you could do my makeup? I've never really been good at it since my mom let me start wearing it."

Blake was a little shocked. This girl was in seventh grade and is allowed to wear makeup. Her mom didn't let her start wearing makeup until freshman year.

"Uh yeah, I got a little time left."

Blake didn't think Avery needed makeup so she did a little bit of concealer under her eyes, curled her eyelashes, put mascara on her, put some lip gloss on and filled in her eyebrows more.

"A casual look at your age is better."

Avery smiled at Blake, already having a liking towards the teen girl.

"Thanks Blake!"

Blake only nodded and Jace stood in the doorway.

"She likes you, I can tell."

Blake shrugged and stood up as she grabbed her backpack. He was happy Avery likes Blake. He wanted his entire family to like her because he planned on making her his girlfriend in the future.

"My moms making breakfast, her and my dad leave in an hour for work but drop Michelle off at school on the way."

"I'm not a breakfast person, I'll just meet you at school" Blake said as she grabbed her skateboard.

"I never see you eat lunch and you don't eat breakfast? Blake you need to eat."

"I'm fine, I'm not even hungry."

The two teens walked downstairs to see Collin, Avery and Gracie eating breakfast in the kitchen as Tammy was making pancakes and Mark was half asleep sipping his coffee.

"Morning" Jace beamed.

Blake stood awkwardly as he kissed each family family member and she scratched her neck.

"Thanks for making breakfast but I'm not really a big breakfast person."

Everyone turned to look at Blake and she gave them an awkward fake smile.

"I'll be heading to school now."

"Wait you skateboard?!" Collin asked excitedly.

"Uh yeah, I've been skating since I was a little kid."

"Can you teach me?!" he asked.

"Uhh, yeah sure."

"Ooohh me too!" Avery and Gracie exclaimed.

"It's up to your parents."

They whipped their heads around quickly to their parents and Tammy laughed.

"I'm okay with it as long as your dad is okay with it."

"Why not."

The kids cheered and Blake walked to the door.

"I'll teach you guys after you do your homework after school."

All three kids smiled widely and Jace smiled. Blake was never one to talk to people but he was extremely glad she was getting along with his siblings. Now all he needed is Michelle and his parents to like her the way the other three do then he is all good.