Bonus chapter 3

Blake sat on the toilet staring down, the only thing going through her mind was "fuck."

It's been three years since her and Jace had gotten married. They had moved into a small light yellow house together almost immediately after getting married. It was a three bedroom, two bath house with a nice little front and back yard.

Blake had been sick the last two weeks and Jace was on a bus heading back home from a football game.

She looked at the four positive pregnancy tests in her hands and grumbled. They talked about wanting kids many times before but she didn't want her own. She wanted to adopt since the thought of pushing a child out of her was terrifying. Now Jace had knocked her up. But nonetheless she was still very happy they were finally going to start a family.

She left three of them on the counter and stuffed the other in her pocket.

Her life has changed drastically. She decided that she wasn't going to ever show her face to the media because she liked her privacy, so everyone knows that she is Adam Sterling's daughter but they still had no idea what she looked like. She stayed out of the public eye when it came to Jace since he didn't want to push her into the media's view if she didn't want to be. Which is why she is waiting for him to come here rather than meeting him for when he gets home. It was difficult sometimes because one of them had to hide from any paparazzi if they want to go out in public together.

It was three hours later when she heard the alarm system beep and keys being placed on the table to signify that Jace was now home.

"Bubba?!"

Blake walked downstairs, the pregnancy test hidden in her hoodie pocket, and hugged him tightly as he relaxed almost instantly in her arms. "I missed you" he murmured in her hair.

"Same."

He gave her a kiss and saw the distant look in the eyes he loved so much. "Everything okay?"

She nodded and played with her wedding ring. "We need to talk."

Worry shot through his entire body, his heart began to beat quickly as she pulled him to sit on their couch.

He saw her shift uncomfortably as she slid her wedding ring up and down her finger.

"You want a divorce don't you?"

Blake looked up at him, "wait wha-"

"Blake we can work through whatever the issue is."

"That's not wh-"

"Oh dear god I thought it would last more than three years" he chanted as he began pacing back and forth.

"Can you stop for-"

"Did I do something wrong?! Oh my god I did, didn't I?"

"I'm pregnant!" she snapped, being annoyed at him for cutting her off so many times.

He froze and slowly turned around to face her, "what did you just say?"

"You knocked me up you idiot."

She tossed the positive pregnancy test at him as he stared down at it. "You're not joking are you?"

"Why the hell would I be joking?"

He jumped up in the air and cheered loudly. "I'm going to be a dad! Oh my god!"

He hugged her tightly and his eyes stung with tears of joy. He always wanted to be a dad to Blake's kids. This was the second happiest moment in his life, besides the day he got to marry Blake. He was over the moon, words could never explain how happy he was at the news.