Chapter 101

Jace was on his summer break and he came home last night. He laid in bed staring at the ceiling, he knew if he messaged Blake off Instagram on a different account it would only get lost in the thousands of dms she most likely got a day.

"Hey mom?" Jace asked as he came down the stairs.

"Yeah?" she asked him, handing him some waffles she made for him.

"Do you have Blake's new number?"

Tammy frowned, "no I haven't tried messaging her in a while. She seems to be doing great, I'm proud of her."

Jace nodded slightly in agreement, "I want to get back together with her."

His eyes widened slightly, "really?! That's great!"

"Well I doubt she would want to take me back but it's worth a shot" he mumbled.

"Why don't you try stopping by her house? See if she is home?"

Jace nodded, if she wasn't he had until August to keep trying to get her back before he has to go back to Ohio to start his sophomore year of college.

He drove over there and almost jumped in his seat seeing Sparrow out in the yard running around.

Blake was sitting in the driver's seat, her long legs sticking out the side door as her back faced the passenger side.

Jace got out awkwardly, Blake not even paying any attention to anyone around her. Just her dog running around happily.

"Hey stranger" Jace said with a small smile.

Blake looked at him blankly, the day they broke up flashing in her mind making a pain shoot through her heart. "Get the hell away from me."

"I just wanted to see how you were."

"Jace I swear to god if you don't leave I'm going to start hitting you."

He sighed, "I want you back Blake."

She barked out a laughter, "oh is your girlfriend not enough for you? Want to come back to me now that I'm becoming more known?"

"No! I broke up with her last month, I tried calling you but you changed your number."

"Started over."

"Want to go get some coffee?" he asked hopefully.

"Hate coffee."

"Well we can go somewhere to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about, you dumped me."

He sighed at her cold tone, "Blake I miss you."

"Bullshit, you ended things and told me to wait until you're done with college. Just because you are on summer break does not mean shit to me. We will not get back together only for you to break up with me again when you leave for school. I refuse to be treated like that."

"Baby-"

"Shut the hell up Jace! You broke up with me three months ago, you moved on within a month. So leave me the fuck alone."

"I still love you."

"Congrats."

He winced at her cold tone, "please take me back."

"You're acting like I broke up with you, I'm telling you one last fucking time to get off my property or I'm going to hit you."

He bit his lip and stared down at his shoes. "I made a mistake Blake."

"No shit, I was a great girlfriend and you left me because of distance but I know you just said that just to say it."

He nodded, "yeah I did."