Chapter 71

"Dad?"

Blake looked at the car that was upside down and the truck that was diagonal in the all room familiar road.

Blake walked slowly towards the upside down car, being careful around the broken glass that her bare feet were going to step on.

"Dad?"

Blake heard nothing but silence as she saw her dad gushing out blood out of his side and his head

"Dad?!"

She dropped to her knees, the glass immediately cutting her as she crawled in the car, blood dripping from her knees and palms.

"Sir?! Sir are you okay?!"

Adam groaned and his eyes opened as blood gushing out of them.

"What..?"

Blake screamed seeing the blood poor out of her dad's ears and mouth along with his eyes. It just kept going. Everything began filling with red making Blake scream faster.

"Baby! Hey, shh it's okay."

Blake shot up and looked around the dark room.

"It's okay baby, it's okay it's just me" Jace whispered softly.

"I saw him, he- he was- Jace he was-"

"You don't need to tell me, it's okay."

Blake rubbed her eyes and pulled her bare legs up to her chest.

"He was bleeding everywhere, right in front of me" she mumbled.

"It was just a nightmare Blake."

Blake nodded and cuddled up into Jace.

"He just kept bleeding" she whispered sadly as she clutched onto his shirt.

"It was just a nightmare baby, I got you."

She sniffled and Jace wrapped himself tightly around her body.

He's never seen her so scared before.

"I never had a nightmare about him before" she whispered.

Jace didn't say anything but just rubbed her back softly. He hummed a soft, random tune in her ear as he kissed the side of her head every so often to lull her back to sleep.

§

Jace let Blake sleep longer as he walked to the kitchen where everyone was eating.

"Yo you guys need to keep it down when you have sex, I heard Blake screaming last night" Tony laughed.

Everyone else nodded and laughed besides Taylor as she rolled her eyes and looked at her acrylic nails.

"We weren't having sex, she had a nightmare" Jace mumbled, immediately regretting it.

"What a loser" Taylor laughed by herself.

"Shut up Taylor, everyone has nightmares" Jace glared at her.

"Oh please, what could possibly be so bad that she is having nightmares about? Clowns?"

Jace ignored her as he grabbed some orange juice.

"What are the plans today?" Tony asked changing the subject.

"I was just going to chill at the beach" Jon said as he tossed a grape up in the air and caught it in his mouth.

"Hmm, same. Wanna join Skylar?" Ethan said.