Chapter 93

Blake drove towards Ohio, the heat blasting as Sparrow laid his body in a ball in the passenger seat.

They were in Indiana, almost to Ohio so Blake could surprise Jace for their two year anniversary. She was excited. Last time she had seen him was after Thanksgiving break since she dropped him off back at his dorm room. He's been super busy and she wanted to see him before but she didn't bother asking knowing that he would most likely say no.

The sun began setting and Blake found a motel by the beach on the border of Ohio and Indiana. She got a room for the night and had to pay extra for Sparrow to stay there as well. Blake let Sparrow wonder around on the beach, her camera around her neck, taking pictures of things she liked or found pretty.

Liked by JaceJohn224 and 1,897 othersblake: my travel buddy is such a model

blake: my travel buddy is such a model

commends disabled

She brought Sparrow back to their room for the night and got ready as he sniffed out the unfamiliar room.

She clicked the tv on and ate some of the snacks that the room provided before giving Sparrow some water along with filling up his food bowl a bit for his dinner.

§

Blake had arrived at Jace's school around three p.m. She was tired but pushed through as she walked up to his dorm room and knocked on it.

"Hey Blake" Tommy smiled.

"Is Jace here?" she asked him as she held his present in one hand and Sparrow's leash in the other.

"Yeah, he's moping over you on his bed. He's upset you won't text him back."

"My phone is lost in my car somewhere" she mumbled.

She quietly told him what to do and what not to do with Sparrow before handing him his leash.

"Tommy who's at the door?" Jace asked with a grumble.

"Your girlfriend" Blake said.

Jace sat up at the speed of light and beamed at Blake who stood there.

"Bubba you're here!"

He went to get out of bed but his blankets were tangled up around his ankles so he only fell harshly onto the hardwood floor. She laughed loudly with her snorts and his heart fluttered at the sound, not caring about the slight pain in his shoulder and ass. He got up quickly and hugged her to him.

"You weren't answering me" he grumbled.

"Some guy almost hit me so I had to slam on my breaks and my phone when flying in my car somewhere" she explained with a sigh.

"Are you and Sparrow okay?"

"Yeah we're fine, no damage done."

He nodded thankfully and gave her a long kiss. "Happy two year anniversary love" he whispered softly.

"Happy two years."

His heart fluttered, he was lucky. This girl really stuck with him for two whole years when she could have easily left him. He was grateful for that.

"I got you something."

He gave her a look and he sat on his bed before opening up the bag.

"Woah" he breathed out.

It was one of those 3D pictures that people have, it was of them their last Christmas together. Blake was laughing hysterically because Collin had smeared whipped cream all over Jace's face and Jace was only smiling at Blake. It was a great picture Tammy managed to take and Jace always says how it's his favorite picture of them together now. So she decided to pay eighty dollars to get it as a 3D picture.

"I love it" he smiled at his girlfriend.

He gave her a kiss and placed it on his desk he had, admiring the picture. It truly was his favorite picture and now he had it in 3D. It was his favorite because Blake was so genuinely happy in this picture and he didn't have one picture to show her genuine happiness besides this one. She always put a smile on whenever there was a camera but neither of them knew that Tammy was taking the picture. She just radiated pure happiness that he always wanted her to have which is why it's his Home Screen for his phone.

"Are we going out for dinner?"

Blake nodded and looked at Sparrow who was getting used to Tommy who paid no attention the the couple.

"Do you mind watching Sparrow while we go out to dinner?" Jace asked his roommate.

"No I'm just doing work the rest of the day, plus he is so cute."

"Don't give him human food and if he needs to go to the bathroom he will nudge your foot with his nose."

Tommy nodded, "okay, you guys have fun" he smiled at them.

§

They got back around seven, just enjoying each other's company. They walked in his dorm room to see Sparrow laying on the floor in the kitchen as Tommy worked on some work for his classes.

"You guys have fun?" he asked, not looking away from his laptop.

"Yeah, we're going to go to sleep in a bit."

"Okay, I'll be listening to music so tell me if it gets too loud in my headphones."

"Okay" Jace smiled.

They took a shower, had a bit of their own fun while doing so and climbed into bed when they finished.

"I missed you so much" he murmured into her ear.

She hummed in agreement, being exhausted with what just happened.

"I'll see you over Christmas break yeah?"

She nodded, "I've been working on a song and want it out by next month. Hopefully Drew and his team will work fast."

He nodded, "I'm sure it'll be good."

She puckered her lips a bit and he gave her a sweet, gentle kiss on the lips he find so addicting.

"Imma go to sleep" she mumbled sleepily.

He smiled at her sleepy state and held onto her, giving her forehead a soft kiss.

"Goodnight Bubba I love you" he whispered in her ear.

"I love you" she whispered back making his heart swell in joy.

He would never get over her saying that.
———
4-12-21