Bonus chapter 4

"I think you should change, you peed a lot."

Blake glared harshly at the oblivious man who stood there. She was nine months pregnant and she did not pee, her water broke.

"My water broke you dumbass" she snapped.

His eyes widened, "oh my god it's happening today?!"

She nodded and she changed her pants and didn't bother putting on shoes as Jace helped her to the car, the to go bag rested over his shoulders.

"Oh my I'm going to be a dad today!"

"Fucking drive to the hospital" she hissed as a contraction shot through her body.

They got to the hospital and they wheeled her to a room as Jace rapidly messaged everyone to come down for the birth of their child.

"You're not at ten centimeters yet so just sit tight."

"What else am I supposed to do? Go run a fucking marathon?"

The nurse only smiled at Blake's response before walking away as Blake groaned out in pain once another contraction hit.

"Hi baby" he spoke softly to his wife.

She glared at him as she breathed out once the contraction was over. This is why she did not want to get pregnant and wanted to adopt instead.

A long twenty nine hours later, Blake was finally dilated ten centimeters and was ready to push. Everyone was kicked out of the room besides Jace as they handed him a little thing jumpsuit to put on over his clothes.

"On the count of three, push."

They counted down and she pushed, squeezing Jace's hand tightly.

"You're hurting my hand a bit" he murmured.

"Shut the hell up, you did this to me you bitch."

He winced and kept his mouth shut as she began pushing some more when the doctors told her to.

After about three minutes, Blake felt relief and heard baby cries as they cut the umbilical cord.

"It's a baby boy" the doctor announced.

They had wanted to be surprised so made sure to buy things all gender neutral.

Blake smiled once they handed her, her baby boy after they cleaned him off. She saw his slightly red face standing out against the baby blue sheet.

"He's perfect."

Blake glanced up at Jace and the doctors cleaned up everything as the couple stared at their baby boy.

"Have you guys decided on a name?"

Blake glanced up at Jace again so he could tell her.

"Grayson Adam Sterling."

She smiled at the two, "beautiful name, congratulations to the both of you."

They called in the family and they came in quietly to greet the new addition to the family.

Everyone was there, Chris, Jack, Katherine, Susie, London, Tommy, Tony and Jace's family.

They all held him gently as Jace looked over at an exhausted Blake whose eyes kept fluttering shut.

"You did so good today bubba" he whispered softly.

She smiled lazily at him and held his hand. "He's so beautiful" she murmured quietly.

"He has your nose and mouth" he spoke quietly.

He saw a smile stay on her lips and Grayson was soon placed in the small bed next to Blake's. The group all stayed for a bit talking quietly and Jace looked at Blake who looked too tired.

"Let's give Blake some rest."

Everyone ended up leaving soon after then as Jace pushed her damp hair off her sticky face.

"I'm so proud of you love, you did really good."

"Sorry for snapping at you" she mumbled.

"It's no big deal, you go on to sleep okay?"

"What about Grayson?"

"He'll be okay, you need your rest."

She nodded and fell asleep quickly after that.

Jace picked up his son and all he could feel was pure happiness. He was the most perfect thing and all he wanted to do was protect him from any harm that could ever come his way.

He brushed the tip of his finger along his small, chubby cheek as he refused to take his eyes off him for a while.

Liked by Tony38, TommySmith and 3,790,645 othersJaceSterling: Grayson Adam Sterling, 7 pounds, 13 ounces

JaceSterling: Grayson Adam Sterling, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. 5/12/31 ❤️

username1: AWWWW CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!❤️❤️

username2: Is Blake doing ok?
          JaceSterling: Doing great, just resting now! She is a warrior❤️

username3: YAY! So happy for u guys!🥳

ChrisPratt: My nephew is so cute guys
          JaceSterling: He really is❤️
               View 12408 replies

Tony38: Uncle Tony is about to spoil him so much so he will like me the most
          CollinWinters: We all know he will like me the best
Tommy65: Oh please everyone knows it's going to be me who he will like the best
               View 972 replies

steelers: Congratulations!!!
          JaceSterling: Thank you!!❤️
               View 13963 replies

username4: glad everything went well🥰🥰

username5: Is Blake happy about it? She never really posted anything about her pregnancy so she most likely isn't
          JaceSterling: Blake is really happy about Grayson, she didn't need to post anything about him if she didn't want to. She is not a public person so please do not assume anything. We both love Grayson so much already. Have a nice day.
               View 17831 replies

enews: Congratulations to you guys! Glad everything went well!
          JaceSterling: Thank you and me too!
               View 318 replies

username6: Happy 4 u guys! Will u ever show what he looks like?
          JaceSterling: Thank you and probably not. We both don't like the idea of showing the public our baby and then his picture being put around everywhere. We want him to have a normal childhood❤️

Tap to view more comments

———
That's the end! Hope you guys enjoyed this book!! 4-12-21 ❤️