Chapter 58

Jace opened his eyes and smiled at Blake snoring next to him. He hugged her to him as her naked body pressed up against his.

He stared at the tattoo on her back and gently began to trace it making Blake grumble.

"Leave me alone."

Jace smiled at his girlfriend and kissed her bare shoulder.

"You woke me up" she mumbled.

"Sorry baby, go back to sleep."

She turned over and curled into Jace and he rubbed her soft back. Blake ended up falling back to sleep and he just laid there with a stupid smile on his face.

They had sex. I mean it's pretty obvious. They were able to do that after pretty much a month of dating but yet he still can't even say the l word to her. He felt stupid.

He thought back to how much happier he has gotten ever since they started being friends. He's done things with her that he has never even imagined doing.

Although neither of them were a virgin, it was still like having it for the first time. It was special and they somehow got unbelievably closer than they already were.

"Stop staring at me I can feel it" Blake groaned out.

She rubbed her eyes and yawned loudly, a small double chin showing as she does so before scratching her head.

"I can't help that you're beautiful."

Blake rolled her eyes and grabbed Jace's shirt that was on the floor and threw it on herself. She walked to her dresser before grabbing clothes and going to take yet another shower.

Midway through, Jace ended up joining and they stood there for almost ten minute just hugging. The rest of the time they spent actually bathing.

Blake wore a pair of dark grey sweatpants with a baggy long sleeve shirt as Jace wore a t shirt he left there one time with a pair of joggers.

"Want some breakfast?"

"Yeah, I'm starving."

Blake led him downstairs and she began making him scrambled eggs.

"You want toast?" she asked him.

"Yeah."

"The bread is over there."

He laughed to himself before popping in four pieces of bread into the toaster. He wrapped his arms around Blake's waist and gave her shoulder a soft kiss.

"Oh, didn't know you were home."

Blake glanced at her mom and sighed, "again mom, I live here."

"Are you making us breakfast?" Susie questioned her daughter.

"I was making Jace breakfast."

"You aren't going to ask me or London if we want anything?"

"You guys never make me food. But I'm so sorry, would you like some?"

"No thank you."

"Then why- never mind."

Jace kissed her neck gently before grabbing the toast out of the toaster. He buttered it and put cinnamon on Blake's bread while leaving his with just butter.

Blake put the scrambled eggs on Jace's plate and left the pan on the stove to cool off as she grabbed apple juice.

"What are your plans today?" Susie asked Blake.

Blake shrugged and sipped at her juice.

"London and I are going to be at work and at yoga afterwards."