Chapter 63

Taylor marched up to Blake and slammed her locker shut.

"Woah there psycho."

Blake looked at Taylor and raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow.

"I saw your tattoo" Taylor smirked.

"Congrats? Everyone's seen my tattoos."

"No the one on your shoulder" she spat.

"Okay? And?"

"So your dad died?"

"What about it?" Blake asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

She felt protectiveness take over almost immediately at the mention of her dad.

"I bet he was a nobody who killed himself to get away from you" she spat.

If only she knew who he really was.

"You're a piece of shit you know that? Just because you are obsessed with my boyfriend doesn't give you the right to say shit to me like it's my fault! I'm sorry you're too crazy in the fucking head to even realize that Jace has never liked you and will never like you. So don't you ever talk about my dad again or someone will have to pull me off of you" Blake growled.

Once again a group of students formed around them, watching and recording the whole thing like they do best.

"You stole him from me!"

"He wasn't even yours to steal! Stop trying to fight me over a boy, it's pathetic."

"Jace will leave you, just you wait. He doesn't love you and neither did your dad which is why he took his own life to get away from his piece of shit daughter."

Blake hated Taylor's words. Even if he were to take his own life it should never be talked about like that. He had a bigger legacy that Taylor would ever have and Blake so badly wanted to just scream that in her face but she couldn't.

Blake couldn't take it anymore, she launched herself at Taylor throwing punch after punch rapidly not bothering to stop. She did not have the right talking about her dad like that, disrespecting him as a person.

Jace once again pushed his way through the crowd and pulled a furious Blake off of Taylor.

"Let me go!" she growled as teachers pushed their way through the students.

"Calm down baby" Jace whispered in her ear.

"No!"

Blake struggled against his hold to have a second go at Taylor but the principal glared at her.

"Everyone get to class! Someone go get the nurse and Blake? Meet me in my office."

Jace grabbed Blake's backpack off the floor and hugged her to him as he walked them to the office.

"What happened love?" he asked softly.

"Not only is she completely obsessed with you, she found out my dad is dead because she saw my tattoo and kept saying how he killed himself and that he did it because he doesn't love me. She kept talking about him I just hit her, she shouldn't even think about him."

"I'm sorry she was talking about him."

"She also said that he was a nobody. If only she knew who he really was, he was better than she'll ever be."

"I know baby I know, but I have to get to class so text me what your punishment is."

"Probably expelled, it's like my third time hitting someone here" she mumbled.