Chapter 7

Today was Blake's dad's birthday.

He was supposed to turn forty seven, but things change.

Blake knew her mom would not be her best today. So she didn't know whether or not to go to school.

She got dressed anyways, because even if she wasn't going to go to school she was still going to go out and get stuff today.

When she was all ready she knocked on her mom's door when she heard sniffles.

"Hey mom" she said softly.

Susie looked up at her daughter.

"Hi sweetheart" she said groggily.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded and wiped her red eyes.

"Shouldn't you be leaving to go to school?" she had asked her.

"In ten minutes I should. I can stay home with you if you want me to" Blake said softly.

Blake only ever showed her soft side with her mother. She had been through hell and back and Blake always wanted to make sure she was okay. She deserves the world and Blake tried to give her as much as she could.

"I'll be okay, you need to go."

"You need to call me immediately if you feel like drinking again okay? I will be home."

"Okay sweetheart, thank you."

When Susie fell asleep last night she went through her room quietly and checked to see if any bottles would be around. There wasn't.

So before Blake left she checked the house quickly for any signs of alcohol before going back into her room, checking over her outfit and sighed.

She wore a skirt today because her dad always loved it when she wore skirts or dresses

She wore a skirt today because her dad always loved it when she wore skirts or dresses. He said it made her look like a badass princess.

But what Blake didn't know is that her father loved anything that she did or wore. He had worshipped the ground she had walked on, same with her mother. Anything they asked for he would get them. He was totally whipped by both of them and he was okay with it.

He adored both of them. They were the light of his world. He couldn't ever replace them. Ever.

So after he had gotten into a really bad car accident they said that he was bleeding internally and couldn't stop it. They told them he was going to die that day.

Blake and Susie cried but the father had smiled at his two girls proudly.

"I love you both okay? I left everything to you guys. You will be just fine."