Chapter 98

Blake has gotten back from recording the rest of the songs that she had written to produce her very first album. It was breakup and sad songs pretty much.

It's been a month since her and Jace had broke up. She hardly ever texted anyone, besides the fans that she promised she would talk to. That was really the only thing keeping her going.

Jace's family along with his own number stayed in her contacts, her mom had finally stopped sending her recipes last week. She was happy but yet sad that she really had no contact with the Winters anymore.

She was laying in another hotel but this time it was in Arizona instead of Massachusetts. She has stopped here and Sparrow was currently laying out on the balcony the room had, enjoying the sun that was shining down on his body.

Meanwhile, Jace laid next to a blonde girl. He had just recently started dating her, her name was Emma. She was very sensitive, short and very clingy. But she was actually with him, not traveling the world.

"I have practice today" Jace said as he sat up.

"Just skip practice and stay with me, I don't have classes for another hour" she pouted at him.

"I can't, coach will kill me if I didn't show up to practice."

Tommy left without saying anything to Jace. He hated Emma, her voice irritated him and she was just always in their room. Plus she always just walked around in a crop top and underwear, but Tommy just refused to look at her. He thought it was rather disrespectful for her to walk around the dorm room like that with him there but Jace never said anything. He knew Jace was just using Emma, that was obvious and he was going to tell her so her feelings wouldn't get hurt in the long run until she had spilt coffee all over the notes he spent three hours taking and didn't even apologize for it. She just looked at him and laughed a bit before walking back to Jace's bed. So for that, he didn't tell her.

"Oh who cares what your coach has to stay, if you love me you'll stay here."

"Em, we just started dating last week. Way too early for love."

Emma rolled her eyes, being annoyed that her boyfriend was blowing her off.

Blake drew some pictures, not bothering to even try to make them look good since she wasn't motivated to do so.

Her phone rang loudly for the eighth time within the last twenty minutes. She groaned and clicked ignore only to have it ring again.

"Hey."

"Blake, I've been calling you for the last two weeks and you never answer. I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine Chris, I'm in Arizona" she sighed.

"Jack has been asking about you and you haven't even tried asking about him. What's going on with you?"

Blake didn't say anything, looking down at the not so comfortable hotel sheets.

"Well?" he asked over the phone.

"Me and Jace broke up last month."

Chris stayed silent, he let out a sad sigh. "Why? What happened?"

"He didn't like that I was traveling the world and we were doing long distance so he broke up with me."

"That piece of shit" Chris hissed.

"It's whatever."

"I'm sorry I've been so busy, I should have known."

"Doesn't matter, it's over and done with."

Chris once again let out another sigh, "I'll call you later."

"Wait, Blake."

"Yeah?"