Chapter 54

Christmas Eve came quickly. The three days blew by extremely fast and Blake was preparing her gift exchange with Jace.

She wrapped up the box where his shoes were in neatly, not bothering to sign it.

"Ready Sparrow?"

Jace's siblings are in love with Sparrow. Even though he is still nervous around them since he met them a few days after Blake had got him, he is slowly getting used to the new people in his life.

Sparrow waggled his tail rapidly and she hooked his leash to his collar while holding a box and envelope on top.

"See ya later mom."

Before Susie could say anything Blake left and opened the door for Sparrow as he hopped up in the passenger seat. She placed the presents on the floor before getting in herself.

"Hi baby" Jace said as he opened her car door.

"Hi John."

Collin let Sparrow out and he immediately jumped out of her car.

Jace grabbed the presents and led her inside the house.

"Let's go to my room and do it."

Blake kicked her vans off before following after Jace.

"Be a good boy Sparrow!"

Jace shut the door behind them and she jumped up on his bed.

"My gift first or yours?" Blake questioned him.

"My gift."

He handed her a long box and she furrowed her eyebrows. She opened it up and her eyes watered at the sight.

It was a customaed skateboard. She pulled it out and it was plain black on the top but on the bottom it was pictures of Blake and her dad, there was a bunch of them all on the bottom.

"Do you like?"

She stared at it, not even believing she has this now and launched herself at Jace.

"Thank you" she whispered quietly.

He went to go pull away but she tightened her grip a little more and he wrapped his arms back around her.

"You wanted a new board so I had my dad customize it."

"This is the best gift I've ever been given."

Jace heart fluttered at that and Blake pulled away, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh and I got you a book."

He pulled the book out from under his bed and she smiled at the book she's been wanting but never got for herself.

"I would have been happy with just this."

Jace shrugged, secretly thanking Collin for the great idea. It was worth it seeing the beautiful smile on her face.

"Okay my turn."

She handed him the box and he gave her a quick kiss before opening up the box.

It held the red and white Jordan's he's been wanting and he smiled widely.

"You got them!"

He gave her a kiss on the lips before pulling them out of the box.

"This is amazing!"

Blake bit her lip at his excitement and he turned his attention to the white envelope.

"What's that?"

"This is to be opened downstairs, call your family."

Blake left leaving a confused Jace but grabbed his parents from their room.