Chapter 24.1: Extras - Q&A

Hi everyone, ManagerOppa here. Hehehe.

To celebrate the new year and The Last Snow getting the number 1 spot on the "dungeons and dragons" tag, here's a few answers and explanations about the story. Hopefully, you guys find it interesting.

I still can't believe that story got the first place for a few days

I still can't believe that story got the first place for a few days. That's all thanks to you guys who read it.

Anyway, here are a few answers to random questions. :P

Question: How many people know about Lisa's real gender?

Answer: I haven't counted it yet, but I don't think it's that many since a few have already died (RIP King Moosong and Chen.). First would be her mother. The second one is Yoona, and the third would be Jennie. Fourth is Madame Roseanne. I count Somi and the other girls from The Broken Bull as one entity, so that would be the fifth. Loren also knew, but he dead now. And then there are a few others that have not been revealed. Hehehe.

Question: How did Chen and Loren know?

Answer: Chen found out when he was helping the prince walk after their fight with the merrows. He lost his balance and accidentally pulled Lisa to him. He felt something then. Also, whenever Jennie panicked, she shouted Lisa's name out loud.

 Also, whenever Jennie panicked, she shouted Lisa's name out loud

Loren knew because he had a lot of ears and eyes inside Almiana. As the leader of the spies, he learned about Lisa's identity through one of his contacts inside the inner keep. I can't reveal who it is, though. Hehehe.

Question: How does magic work in this story?

Answer: I wanted magic to be something rare. Unlike qi, which is in everyone, a person is either born with the ability to use magic or without it. About 1 out of 100 people are born with the ability to use magic. And some people die without ever knowing that they could, so it's really rare in the world.

The way magic works is related to qi and its elements. An example is Chu, the new leader of the underground desert kingdom since Taemin is now gone. She uses ice magic, and her strongest qi element is water.