IMPORTANT QUESTION

Guys and girls! I have a very important question (just in case you didn't see the title of this chapter).

The Last Snow already has 67 chapters, this included, and based on the rough draft of the upcoming arc, The Second Trial would take about 30 - 40 chapters. Including extra chapters and other bonus content, we would reach 110 chapters before the year ends.

So my question is, should I continue publishing the updates in this book or start a new one?

I am asking because a lot of readers are turned off by Wattpad stories that have more than 100 chapters.

My original plan is to complete all three trials in this book and end it once "the main character sits on the throne". I made that super vague to prevent spoilers.

The second book (If there is a demand for it) will cover the new regime and everything else that goes wrong with it. :P

Anyway, I hope you guys read this and give your honest thoughts.

Truth be told, I don't mind reaching 200 chapters in this one. I've seen Chinese Light Novels reach 400+ chapters and those are great (for me at least).

I've totaled the word count so far and I am close to 175,000 at this point (172,386). The first book of A Song Of Ice And Fire (aka Game of Thrones) clocks in at 298,000 (and that was the shortest book of the series).

I want to hear what you guys think. If you haven't realized it by now, this is a very long story that requires commitment and time from both you guys and myself. I apologize if that is not what you signed up for.

But I promise you that it has a clear end. I will do my best to not make it feel repetitive or dragging. It will be filled with excitement, humor, tearful moments, irritating cliffhangers, and unexpected resolutions. That is the commitment I make.

I just hope that all the hours and days that you give this book would be worth it. Let us laugh and cry together some more. :)

Drop your nicknames as well. One challenge for writers is to come up with names for his/her characters. I could use all of my favorite idols' names. But I feel bad about hurting them in my story. So if you don't mind seeing your name in somebody's work, please comment here!

I already used a few and I plan to include more. I warn you though, there is a small chance that your character will die.

Again, LOVE YOU GUYS! SO FUCKING MUCH! STAY SAFE ALWAYS! LET'S BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY TOGETHER! FIGHTING! <3

PS. I have decided as I was writing this to just keep writing here. I'll just pray to the Raven Queen that people don't get discouraged by it. And even if they did, it's their lose anyway. Kidding. I love you, my dear readers. You are my precious Snow Family.

*this post was not edited by Miss Editor. Author apologizes for any spellign or grammar errors.