Chapter 101: Icevale Mountains

"So... How was your is--lamb--burrr?"

"If you're asking about when I was in the dreamworld with Corellon, well... I wasn't really sleeping at that time. How many days was I out?"

"Almost a week, Lili."

"That's... wow. Just seven days? It felt like a month to me. Maybe more. A lot happened while I was sleeping, Nini. And I promised Corellon not to tell anyone anything. Not even you."

"Will he know if you tell me like this?", asked Jennie telepathically. She looked at Lisa and raised her eyebrows playfully.

Before Lisa could answer, a loud clap of thunder and a bolt of lightning landed a few feet in front of Jennie and Lisa.

"That answers that.", said Lisa out loud as he stared at the skies and rolled her eyes.

"That was unnatural. That single storm cloud appeared and disappeared like magic.", commented Bambam, who kept a close watch on the skies after the dragon sighting.

"It was a message for me.", said Jennie while sticking her tongue out towards the sky.

Because of the divine lightning bolt, their two scouts, Rose and Seulgi, returned to check on the group.

"Everything okay?", asked Seulgi, to which the others nodded.

"Our flying friend is too fast for me to follow. But we are moving in the right direction. We should look for a place to set up camp while we still have light.", said Rose.

Everyone agreed as they set off in pairs to look for a suitable camping spot. 

While the others had no luck, Bambam and Jinu found a small overhanging cliff a few hundred feet to the East. It was just enough to shield Team Cuties from the snowstorm that evening. But they had to lie down close to one another, hugging each other to share body heat.

Seulgi - Rose - Jennie - Lisa - Bambam - Jinu

"Yah! Who pinched me?", asked Jennie as she turned to face Rose and Seulgi.

"Oops... Sorry, Jennie. I thought it was my Rosie's butt.", said Seulgi, hiding her head while chuckling.

Clearly, the misplaced pinch was not a mistake as Rose winked at Seulgi and mouthed a silent "good job, my love."

"Let's all be adults about this, alright?", asked Lisa before lying down and embracing Jennie, her hand accidentally touching the side of Rose's breast. "Oops, my bad. I thought it was Nini's."

"YAH!!! My boobies are bigger!"

Bambam, who had his arms crossed over his chest like a vampire, suddenly sat up and said, "NO MORE TOUCHING! *sighs* I'll take first watch. Sheesh."

Bambam volunteered since he had to write down the day's events while they were fresh in his mind. Lisa joined the archivist since she had been sleeping for a week now. She waited until Bambam returned his books and quill in his Bag of Holding before asking.

"Bambam? Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, your highness. You can ask me anything."

"Please. Just use Lisa like everyone else."

"Okay. What is it, Lisa?"

 "You've studied the records of all the past kings, right?"

"Yes, that is a requirement for my position. I have most of their accomplishments memorized. If you want specific details, I would have to consult the books back in Almiana."