Chapter 28: Nightmare part 4, A Glimpse Of Futures And Pasts

Back in Lisa's room a few minutes ago.

*kiss~*

The sweet and delicate forehead kiss was the perfect going-away gift, as Jennie's consciousness drifted away from reality and into her dreams.

It was too perfect that when she opened her eyes, the first thing that Jennie saw was still Lisa's face. She had her eyes closed while leaning her head on Jennie's arm pillow as they both lay in bed.

"Lisa? When did you join me in bed?", asked Jennie, unaware that she was already in her dreams.

Lisa slowly opened her eyes, and upon seeing Jennie's face, Lisa smiled and moved closer to hold Jennie tight.

"Good morning, Nini.", greeted Lisa before moving her lips towards Jennie's.

"Wait-" was the only thing Jennie could say before their lips locked onto each other.

Whatever mission or purpose Jennie had before was immediately forgotten when she felt Lisa's hands on the side of her face and Lisa's lips on hers.

"Wait..." *resumes kissing* "Lisa... wait..." *resumes kissing again* "LISAYAH!!!" *stops kissing*

"Sheeshh~~ That was loud, Nini. My ears hurt.", complained Lisa while pouting her lips cutely.

"Tsk... Sorry. It's just that-"

"Did I do something wrong? Don't you want to kiss me? Is it that time of the month?", asked Lisa while playing with Jennie's lips using her fingers.

"Yes... I mean, no! I mean, yes... Wait! Just... Let me think.", said Jennie. She shook her head. Something felt wrong in her mind.

"Can't you think while I'm kissing you?", asked Lisa as she got up. Her playfulness was getting worse. She was trying to sit on Jennie's abdomen while slowly unbuttoning Jennie's top.

Jennie rolled her eyes and then kicked Lisa as hard as she could.

Lisa fell from the bed and landed on the cold floor. "YAH! Why'd you kick me! That hurts!", she asked.

"Go wash up and brush your teeth! I'm not kissing you until you take a bath.", said Jennie, throwing a pillow across the room.

Lisa caught it and threw it back. She then stuck her tongue out before running towards the door. Before she opened it, she looked over her shoulder at Jennie.

Using her low voice, Lisa bit her lip and said, "Won't you bathe with me?"

Jennie's initial response was to nod. She was about to say "Sure!" but something stopped her again.

"NO! GO AWAY, LISA!", shouted Jennie angrily, yet Lisa found it cute and super adorable.

"Alright, alright. No need to shout, Mrs. Manoban.", said Lisa before leaving the room.

"Huh? What did she call me?"

Jennie looked around her. It was different. Very different. The walls were made of hard and smooth white clay. It was like the whole room was sculpted out of one big chunk of the finest white marble.

At the top right corner, Jennie saw a painting hanging from a wall. It was incredibly realistic. It was of both of them, seemingly asleep on a sitting bed of some kind.

 It was of both of them, seemingly asleep on a sitting bed of some kind