Chapter 45: Preparing For War

Chu opened her eyes with a smile. She laughed softly without getting up.

"Is everything okay, my mistress?", asked the elf on the bed beside her.

V leaned on his elbow and placed his other arm over Chu's body protectively as he scanned their room for possible threats. He noticed that Chu's left hand was bruised.

"You're hurt. I shall send for a healer."

"There is no need for that, V. All is well.", answered Chu. She wrapped her arms around V's nape and pulled him closer for a kiss.

V smiled as she kissed her mistress back. He was about to completely mount Chu when Chu placed her hand in the middle of V's chest.

After a quick spin, V was lying on his back with Chu sitting on his toned stomach with a satisfied smile.

"It seems that I still lack training. May I ask for the reason behind your beautiful smile?"

"I've just had the perfect reunion with my dear sister. I need you to do something for me. Can I trust you, V?", asked Chu, biting the corner of her lower lip as her icy hands explored V's bare chest. Her fingers left a trail of snow on V's pale skin.

"Yes, my mistress. My life is yours.", answered V, his gaze not leaving Chu's lips. He was used to Chu's cold touch. And they had their ways of keeping each other warm.

"Good. Now... Make love to me, my elven prince.", answered Chu. She lowered herself onto V and kissed him on the lips again as they made love through the night.

~~~~~

~~~

~

~~~

~~~~~

The guards peeked at the open door after hearing the loud shouts. Even Rose and Seulgi left their room to check if everything was okay.

"We heard shouting, Sir George. Are you guys alright?", asked Mino. He had his weapon in his hand while he looked at the window at the far end of the room.

George had Jisoo in her arms as he nodded towards Mino.

"I don't want to sleep again, George. Let's go downstairs.", whispered Jisoo to her husband.

Seeing how everyone was awake, they gathered around the dining table. Everyone could tell that something happened since Jisoo's shirt had blood on it.

"I apologize for disturbing everyone's sleep. Let me gather my strength first. Then I'll explain.", said Jisoo to the group.

Seulgi prepared some tea for everyone as they waited for Jisoo to talk.

The color returned to Jisoo's cheeks after sipping the warm tea. George stood behind her and massaged her shoulders and head gently.

"I feel better now. Thank you for the tea, Seulgi. You can sit now, my love.", said Jisoo with a soft smile to George. When Jisoo saw her shirt, she removed the bloodstains with a brush of her hand.

Jisoo looked at Jennie and nodded. They recounted what happened in their dream.

Jennie kept the part about meeting Lisa a secret.