Chapter 90: Team Starfish final part, Seven

"It is done. I double-checked everything, and all the runes are accurate this time. At least, I think they are. How do I know if they are indeed accurate?", whispered Heechul towards the scrying sphere.

"We won't know until my mistress tries it. I hope you didn't fail this time, Heechul. For your sake.", replied V before ending the Scrying spell.

Heechul cursed at the sphere and placed it back into his bag. He walked out of the Royal Treasury and locked the doors behind him.

"Thank you for your hard work. I will make sure to tell the queen of your dedication and loyalty.", said Heechul to the royal guards waiting for him outside. He placed a heavy pouch of gold coins in each of their hands before smiling at them.

The guards stomped their left feet and bowed their heads, shouting, "IT IS AN HONOR TO SERVE HER MAJESTY!"

Meanwhile, V smiled as he stretched his arms above his head. He put his feet down from the table and got up on his feet. *yawn* Using his bronze quarterstaff as a cane, he walked out of the warden's room past the jail cells containing his precious guests.

"Lady Ryujin, are you ready to tell me the location of Theridiidae yet? Please?", asked V while leaning on the solid metal bars on the first cell on the left. He held his palms together in a praying position and acted like he was begging.

Ryujin had a gag on her mouth. Her arms were chained to the walls above her while she kneeled on the floor. She just looked at V and thought, "What makes you think begging will work if your spells and torture did not? You should just kill me."

"Death is too kind for you, my dear Ryujin. And I promised the men that they could have a turn with you. Don't worry. They are all impotent bastards that will not get you pregnant."

"When I get out of here, I'll fucking kill you."

"Ohhh. You should watch your tone, Lady Ryujin. Did you forget what happens when you threaten me? Tsk tsk tsk..."

V gestured to one of his guards. The guard, a tall human with arms covered in tattoos, walked closer to V.

The high elven prince stood on the tip of his toes and whispered something. He pointed at the cell next to Ryujin and took a key from his belt.

"Congratulations, Pallad. You are today's lucky winner. Be gentle with her, though. She is not as experienced as this one.", said V to the human guard.

The guard named Pallad walked towards the next cell and opened the lock. Ryujin's eyes widened in anger as she glared at Pallad and then looked at V pleadingly.

"WAIT! STOP! I'm sorry! Please don't do anything to her.", begged Ryujin in her thoughts. She watched as the 6-foot tall guard carried an unconscious Jieun over his shoulders into the torture chamber at the end of the hall. "You're a monster, Vax'ildan."

"Me? You're the one who's letting this happen. If you just tell me where Theridiidae is, then our sweet little Jieun would not have to go through this.", said V. He paused and smiled as Pallad's wild grunts echoed through the cells.

He waited for Ryujin to give in, but only cursing filled her thoughts. And after about ten minutes of uncomfortable staring, a loud cry filled the air.

"Ready to tell me yet? Or should I call in the next guard?", asked V. But there were no words in Ryujin's thoughts, just pure, seething hate. "Like I said. Who's the monster now?"