Chapter 73: Team Scorpion part 3, 3G

"JENNIE!!!", shouted Bambam from the ground.

"PRINCE LEE!!!", shouted Mino. Neither of them could see through the cloud of ash and dirt.

Aang was the first to get back to his feet. He ran towards Jennie and Lisa but stopped when he saw the massive pile of rocks, stone, and marble. "Shit. Trombone! HELP!"

~~~~~

"Nini? You okay?", asked Lisa, her voice muffled by the cloth she was using to cover her mouth and nose.

"My head is killing me. *coughs* What happened?", asked Jennie. She opened her eyes and saw Lisa's face beside hers. And hovering on top of both of them was another face.

The blue giant was on all fours on the floor. Blood poured down his arms and head as he held the weight of all the rubble on his back. He used his body to protect the two ladies.

"Aaaareee yoooouu ooookaaay?", said the giant in his slow, loud voice.

~~~~~

"GET YOUR ASSES HERE AND LET'S CLEAR THIS RUBBLE!", shouted Trombone to the other dwarves as he started removing rocks using both magic and muscle.

It took a few minutes before the dwarves managed to clear off some of the rubble. 

And when it was light enough, the giant smiled at Jennie and Lisa. With barely a sweat, he pushed the rubble off his back. He sat on the bloody ground with the two and smiled. Using as little force as possible, he wiped the dust from Jennie's face.

"I'm sorry, Kwangsoo. Are you okay?", Jennie asked.

"I'mmmm oooookaaaaay. Staaaaaay heeeeereee.", replied the giant before standing up. He faced the rest of the room and said, "I saaaaiid, looooweeeer yooouuur weeeapooons. Yooouuuu aaare scaaaariiing theeee guuueeeests."

Bambam looked behind him and saw an elf put a blade back into his boot. Even the servers were returning daggers into their belts.

Mino noticed archers perched on hidden spots by the ceiling. All of whom returned their arrows to their quivers and disappeared again.

"Are you two, okay? Did you get hit anywhere?", asked Aang after running to the two. He noticed that Jennie had blood on her, so he immediately cast Cure Wounds.

"That feels better. Thanks, Aang.", said Jennie with a forced smile.

"Aang, I made a huge mistake. I acted without asking and ended up hurting him.", said Lisa. She appeared to be bowing, but the truth was Lisa couldn't lift her head. She was ashamed. Seeing the pool of blood on the floor made her feel even worse.

"Meeeee? I'mmmm noooot huuuurt. Sheeeee's huuuurt. Heeeer noooooose iiiis bleeeeeeeeediiiing.", said the giant as he pointed at Jennie.

"Don't worry about Kwangsoo. He heals very fast. Jennie, how do you feel?", asked Aang.

Jennie just held a thumb up with her free hand. Her other hand, holding Lisa's as she tried to walk.

"You can use this table.", said a female guest, who was sitting at the nearest table with her family.

"Thank you. I apologize for disturbing your meal.", said Lisa, lowering her head as she did so.

"Oh. No need to apologize, dear. My husband and I had the same reaction last week. Don't feel so bad, okay?", replied the guest before smiling and walking away.