Chapter 43: Galad tul-

"Ahhh... I missed being young.", said Jisoo as she stretched her arms above her head.

"You don't look that much different, amma. Your skin is just less wrinkly. Hehehe."

"I feel a lot less wrinkly as well... Uhmm, Nini... How did I do with the lessons today? Did you hear anything from the others?", asked Jisoo. Worry was written all over her face.

"You did really well! We learned a lot, and we had fun, too! But you looked drained after, and you slept for six hours.", said Jennie.

"We'll do the next session in my dream world again. I just didn't want everyone to train with this much magical energy in our first lesson. Well then, shall we visit our dear princess?", asked Jisoo with a smile.

"What if Lisa isn't dreaming right now, amma?", asked Jennie while she followed her mother. 

Jennie had a melon-sized white flame floating above her right hand. She had an easier time concentrating on the spell in the dream world. She could even talk and walk without it disappearing.

"Everyone dreams, Nini. But not everyone remembers it when they wake up. Dreamwalkers can help regular dreamers retain what they dream about. When a normal person wakes up with vivid recollection of the dream he or she had, a dreamwalker was likely involved.", explained Jisoo.

"So as long as Lisa is asleep, then I'd be able to see her?", asked Jennie, tossing the white flame to her left hand with ease.

"Yes. Do you still remember how to form a passageway between your dream and another's?", asked Jisoo.

Jennie nodded immediately. She lowered both her hands, making the ball disappear, as the two of them entered the castle grounds.

They headed for Lisa's home in the inner keep. Walking side by side, the two looked like sisters instead of mother and daughter because of the form that Jisoo took.

"Where is everyone, amma? This is the first time that there isn't anyone else in my dream.", commented Jennie.

"I made a few changes.", said Jisoo. She walked beside Jennie with a smile on her face.

"Did you teleport everyone?", asked Jennie.

Jisoo shook her head and pointed at the ground.

Jennie looked down and saw lines of ants with different colored bodies. She wasn't sure what she was seeing until they reached the entrance to Lisa's home. There were two pairs of red ants on the base of each end of the door.

Walking inside, she saw some ants in familiar grays that seemed to be in a line from the kitchen towards the main house.

"YOU TURNED EVERYONE INTO ANTS?!", asked Jennie as she began watching her every step.

"Try not to step on too many.", said Jisoo as she walked ahead with a huge grin.

They entered the empty house, and Jennie led the way towards Lisa's room.

Jisoo didn't bother asking why Jennie chose the prince's room instead of her own chambers. She just hoped that the connection Jennie and Lisa had in the prince's room was work-related.

Jennie closed her eyes and thought of Lisa. Of how Lisa kissed her to sleep when they were rescuing Rose. She opened her eyes at the same time that she opened the door.

And sitting on the bed while reading a book was Lisa.

"Wow... Lisa...", Jennie called out. Her voice was almost inaudible.