Chapter 5: Lips To Die For

Jennie made her way back upstairs. To her surprise, the second floor was quite busy.

A group of girls was fixing rooms and themselves, changing into dresses, and applying make-up.

"Prepare yourselves, ladies. The madame will handle the big guy. I will be in charge of the music. You all know your cues.", said Somi, Rose's second-in-charge.

Jennie watched as the girls fell in line at the staircase one after the other. They put on their best smiles as Somi applied ruby red lipstick to each of them before they gracefully walked down the stairs.

Before Somi went down herself, she looked at Jennie from head to toe before smirking.

"You're pretty. Have you found a partner yet?", asked Somi before approaching Jennie and checking her features closer.

The moment Jennie inhaled, she regretted it. She almost collapsed from the relaxing scent of lilacs and sunflowers from Somi. It didn't help that she was exhausted and a bit drunk.

Somi fixed her long golden brown hair in front of Jennie, letting the smell of her hair product fill the small corridor they were in.

"Uhmm... Yeah. She's inside. Waiting" was all that Jennie could say.

"Alright. If you get bored with just one partner, then call me, okay? But stay in the room for now. The second floor is about to be busy. Ohhh... That's my cue.", said Somi when she heard the music begin playing downstairs.

She kissed Jennie on the cheeks before applying her lipstick and going downstairs.

"Wow...", said Jennie out loud once she was alone.

It didn't matter whether she was attracted to women or not. Her body had no choice but to react. She couldn't help it.

Jennie shook her head, hoping to clear it somewhat before unlocking the door with her key and entering the prince's room again.

The prince was still asleep. She looked okay, but there were still some patches of dried blood all over her neck and arms.

"I should clean her up.", thought Jennie as she took the pitcher of water on the table and poured it in a bowl. She used her handkerchief to gently wipe away the traces of blood on Lisa's arms.

"I don't think I'll be able to do this if you were a guy, so...", said Jennie as she held Lisa's hand and cleaned it.

"Good thing I'm a girl then.", answered Lisa softly as she stared at Jennie's eyes.

~~~ a few minutes earlier ~~~

Lisa woke up to the continuous footsteps outside her door and around her room. She looked around to try and get an idea of where she was.

"I'm in bed. My whole body hurts.", thought Lisa as she reached for the throbbing pain in her left chest.

She panicked when she realized that her bandages were gone. She was naked underneath the blanket. That's when she remembered everything.

"Jennie. She saved my life.", thought Lisa as a smile formed on her lips. She then heard the door unlock. So she closed her eyes as the door opened.

Without needing to see who it was, the footsteps alone were enough for Lisa. She was certain that it was Jennie again.

Lisa kept her eyes closed as she heard the sound of pouring water, followed by the feeling of someone sitting on the right side of her bed.