32. Lie or love.

The hot sun rays peeking inside the sid room to wake him up from his dream land but unknowingly it started ravishing the well sculpture body where the water dripping from his wet hair falling on shoulder by touching every inch of the body and escaping by a towel which is tied around his waist.

Sid POV

I opened my wardrobe and debating myself what to where.

Now a days I became more and more attentive of my dressing style or anything which I do.

In my life I never felt that one day I will try to impress a girl because all try their charm amd hot ways to get attention from me but now here I'm trying to impress my girl.

She is not like others who fell for looks or money she is different not a bit, but completely different from this world.

She looks so happy if anyone sees her or talk with her or spend some time with her they will live with smile and full energy even though it's for five minutes.

She is just a positive energy with loads of love and fun.

I don't know how she ease her pain..??

To whom she share with..??

Is there anyone that who knows her in and out..??

I don't know but I want to be the one for her.

Every one tries to get in touch with me one way or the other either for the attention from others or for status or for money or for some kind of pleasure too but she is different she always looked at me like aanaya brother or her senior.

I always doubt atleast did she consider me as man or not.

Am I not handsome I thought looking at my reflection in mirror.

I started doing workouts for long time now a days and even I changed a little of my dressing style too.

Did she recognised me or not...???
Only god knows it.

Sometimes I feel neglected that I fight with her and end up in saying sorry to her.

I like the most in her is she don't fight or drag the issue for long time.

If she don't like anything or anyone she simply ignores them silently without knowing them when I asked the reason for that.

'This world is so cruel. It doesn't show any mercy on anyone either for new born babies or the old one who are going to die.

Then what is the need to create a hater by ourself where they can do it by themselves.

Most Important is I'm more busy in loving my haters to boost myself. So I don't have a time or space to create. So I eliminate them by myself in a game called 'Fate played with life in the name of lie or love'. She said

By listening her words I feel like is she is the one who suffered or is there any twin but my respect on her got doubled.

Somewhere I feel she knows about my feelings and she also have same feeling because she never stopped me nor let me cross my limits.

I adore her everything but not her stubbornness but little cute argument makes me go crazy for her.

I don't know when I fell for her deeply but I decided to propose her on traditional day. Even though it is too long but I want her to give some space to adjust with me and accept me.

I want to be in her life like a breath of air that need every second to live and even she is the same for me too.

Because if we try to stop breathing we may do for some minutes or for hours on practice but not life long because it suffocates us to live with out breathing and end up lifeless.