128. Is everything fine.

Author POV

"Can you come to home now" abhi asked

"Sure dad, just coming now" sid said and started to home.

At home

"May I know why you are asking for video" abhi asked vikranth who sat infront of him carrying the nervousness in his pocket.

"Ooo, uncle actually I.. I mean vishaka for her.

I mean uncle they again created problem so she need to clear that case otherwise we can't go anywhere so came here that may be those video proof may help" vikranth stammered at start but he covered up with story as he can't say directly because of siya and sid and ofcourse for vishaka too

"How is siya" abhi asked suddenly

"Goo.. Good uncle" vikranth felt like he struck today, he don't know whether abhi knows about their present relationship or not that making him worry

At the same time sid came like a god and stood doubtfully seeing vikranth.

"You came ..like that the trio talked and soon vikranth took the videos and cctv footage that happened till now including the recent hosiptal video.

"Sid, whom you love the most amon

"Doll" sid said immediately in trance by cutting abhi in middle and cursed himself for opening his mouth

"Wha what dad" sid asked looking at everywhere but not at his dad

"Nothing Aarav, did you find out who is in the video" abhi changed the topic.

Abhi knows everything and he want to ask his son but kept quiet seeing his son hesitation and thought to give him time but not before late and he even decided to announce vivek and aanaya marriage as somewhere he is scared that something will happen to him.

To not miss the chance he want to change the mini world of his family by bringing them together with a knot.

So abhi decided first annaya marriage and immediately sid and siya marriage before someone do something. Later he said to anitha, his wife who is more than happy.

"I will call pandit and will fix dates for engagement and wedding" anitha said happily.

Anitha was hell scared seeing her hubby on bed but now he is fine. The feeling of his presence is enough for her to bring a smile on her lips. It's not like he is her husband and father for kids. It's something else more that who gives potential to stand and fight to live happily.

I don't know how far the wife effects with presence or absence of her husband but definitely the family the kids will have a great effect even they are grown up to high. Just the presence of head of the family, a husband , a father  is very important to any family and we are not any less.

Whatever the situation, how healthy they are, how much they earn it doesn't matter because the mother may love and care the family but to guide to teach or to mould we need father and in this abhi is the best. For that Anitha thank the god.

How a person needs a mother, the same person needs a father too. In this no one is more or less.

"Anitha, will do engagement just between our families and will let everyone know about marriage." Abhi said bringing back from her excitement.

"But she is our only princess and how can you say that. No I won't agree. I need full fledged grand event for both engagement and wedding" anitha said by sitting beside him to convince abhi

"Please" anitha requested by holding his hand as she understood the point of abhi but she couldn't accept it.

"It's not safe anu" abhi said in convincing voice by pulling her close where she laid her head on his chest where her tears wet his shirt.