35. Fresher's party 2

Long chappy ahead
happy reading

Out of nowhere sid sat beside me and vivek bhai sat beside anu silently and we gasp because of sudden gesture.

"What are you doing here" we both asked at a time seeing either side.

"Just came to relax" they both said and leaned to the chair as if they did so much work.

We rolled our eyes but didn't say anything. We both looked again at them as if "are you going now or not"

They nodded their head as no and we hissed in annoyance

"Stop behaving like you don't know us and concentrate on program"sid said

I didn't said anything and looked front as if I'm searching for some one meanwhile anu called me silently and showed me some empty seats.

We thought to move there as both boys closed their eyes maybe sleeping so we guess it's time so we tired to wake up but stop listening

"Stop running from here. You can't escape."sid said and I looked at Anu she also in same reaction may be vivek bhai said something.

We both sit comfortably not looking at them because we are angry on them.

Anu called even I messaged to him but didn't reply not came to see us. Even we searched them when we went near them they just ignore us that irritate us more so we decided to give silent treatment.

"The beautiful girls and the handsome guys can I have your attention please"someone said on Mike grabbing everyone attention.

'But I heard this voice somewhere..'i thought

"So guys you all know we are here to welcome you to the college with open arms and we know we are bit late in that and we apologise for that but I guess here people enjoyed alot of our college premises and bunking classes with Seniors, taking help in studies ohhh god you people are just first year and you are updated and did so many things alone and with seniors too..

So instead welcoming you as a fresher why won't we make it as a bit of get together to know more about eachother.

So don't feel shy or anything just we will be like friends and start.

I know if I say brothers and sisters all you people will kill me and I don't want to die now so let's get started" Vishaka said coming on to stage from back.

I gasped when sid pecked my cheeks and get up as if he did nothing. When I'm seeing Vishaka di in shock

I turned to see anu to check myself did she caught me or not but her face is covered with red and sly smile is playing on her lips.

I blinked my eyes and turn around to look at sid but with no time he pecked my cheek and left leaving me in shock and vivek bhai followed him.

I just forgot everything where I'm that's when the voice made me come out of trance "let's start with dance performance by seniors" Vishaka said

I'm shocked to see her anchor I didn't think once that she will be anchor but her voice is so good. She even changed her white dress into wine red looking too beautiful.

The seniors of both girls and boys doing super. All of us involved in and enjoying the dance and song.

(I'm very poor in songs and movies so I'm not mentioning any song here but if you have any suggest me one I will add when I edit this .)

"So how was the performance guys" Vishaka said and we all shouted woah as it's too good

"I'm glad that you didn't start with some songs but this performance is rocking and it's just a high push for everyone to mingle" one man came said