59. Birthday

Sid POV

Siya took me to the park which is so calm that the silence in the park is scaring but it giving a pleasant feeling too.

Kids are playing all around the park and siya sat at one bench and I followed her steps.

She is smiling seeing the kids playing all around that I couldn't stop myself admiring her more. I capture her pic without knowing her.

She looks so cute like a doll when she smiles without caring anything.

She sat on bench with crossed leg and put her bag on her lap and wrapping her herself around her.

She started open herself with me slowly that I immersed in it.

I'm so happy that she started saying her feelings to me but my phone call got interrupted making me groan in irritation.

She stopped saying and looked at me with smile and said " continue with your work. I will come soon" and left

I tried to stop her but again my phone ranged and I picked it up reluctantly.

This call from the clients saying they liked the website very much.

I replied a thank you and cut the call to share the news with my doll.

After looking around, I went out and saw her far away standing near small hut.

I went towards her only to see her giving money to them.

She took one kid hand and said "don't worry you will go to school soon" and the kid nodded happily.

I smiled with pride by seeing her.

I went back silently and she came back with that small boy.

The kid started playing "his name is Shiva. He wants to become a teacher but he can't speak" siya said that her voice laced with helplessness.

"I want him to join in school as he is interested in studying but I don't know where he can study as people here are making fun of him that her mom got scared and stopped him to go to school.

Please help me Aarav in this. I even asked one sis and she is also searching for it.

You know what when I asked him why he want to become a teacher he said I love to learn but they laughed at me may be like me there might be someone who want to learn so I want to be teacher and I will teach to the one who can't speak

Please help me in this" she pleaded me.

"I will" I said looking at the kid and her where  she is smiling to her heart.

"Pakka" she asked with hope to which I nodded as yes.

She gave me full blown smile may be I can't get that even I try for life time. The happiness in her eyes as she achieved something big is more than the deal which I achieved.

 The happiness in her eyes as she achieved something big is more than the deal which I achieved