95. How can I say

Hello guys, hope everyone is fine.

This chapter contain some simple yet painful mature content. So it's your wish whether to continue or drop here itself.

Author POV

"Siya" sid shouted afterall he had heard what siya spoke before.

Siya turned around like kid who got caught while stealing chocolates.

Sid signalled to vyshali to go out and she left looking at siya with warning and pitty 'like you are dead now'

Sid came towards her after locking the door and messaged to vivek before getting in.

"Why" sid asked as he settled on bed where siya stood infront of him by shifting her one leg to other.

"Now why are you scared as if I will eat you now" sid asked and made her sit on chair infront of him.

"Say something doll" sid asked looking at her where she shook her head and mumbled nothing.

Siya POV

How can I say that someone is staying with us that dad sold mom to someone as he is greedy much.

How can I say that now he is living with me and mom together where khushank and dad is living together in another house.

How can I say that the day we shifted to new house all I could hear mumbling sound of mom and uncle all the night

How can I say that mom checking me whether I slept or not and where uncle pulling her and doing something.

Even though I shut my eyes tight, I feel the bed moving where mom saying sound coming and all.

How can I say, I'm lying their like a rigid without moving a little as scared to even turn.

How can I say that I can't even stay at night where I find some peace in books to avoid everyone and everything.

How can I say, I'm scared that now I'm waking up with little sound or even if I feel someone shadow on me.

How can I say, when I turned trying to sleep and witnessed mom sleeping under him.

How can I say, I opened my eyes as got scared with some sound and saw that they are lying under the duvet in some position which I didn't even understand what they are doing.

How can I say, I'm so dumb to accept something or to know something.

How can I say, I heard murmuring voice of them fast, bit slow it's paining and unfortunately opened my eyes listening to pain word but shut immediately seeing uncle doing something with mom chest.

How can I say, when I feel nothing is happening and opened my eyes and saw mom wearing saree and uncle is helping in different way that I shut my eyes and tears rolled down.

How can I say,  when I woke up in middle to go washroom but found none beside me that got panic but understood they are in washroom.

How can I say, I hide myself under duvet to not make them uncomfortable that when they walking out of washroom.

How can I say, I feel nothing yet everything that happening infront of my eyes yet I'm behaving like blind.

How can I say, how I fought myself to ask you what exactly will happen and cursed myself that no teacher said anything about this. Infact no teacher was there to teach biology as they are going to shift the place of school that we left alone there and I didn't tried to learn about nothing even other insisted as I'm not interested in studies at that time.