117. Unknown message

This chapter contains some mature content.

Siya pov

It's been one year that we had fight or small miss understanding after that we became more close in every way but we never crossed our boundaries.

Now yesterday, he called me suddenly and informed me that he is coming to India.

Trust me, after that tution incident he comes more frequently even some times I scold him as it's 24hours journey and about his health but whom I'm kidding he never listen to me in this but somewhere I loved this feeling alot.

Since two months he didn't show up as he had exams and immediately he engrossed with work so now he is coming and I can't express how excited I'm.

We all completed our studies, where vyshu joined in job, aasma got married and enjoying her life where anu choose to be a jewelry designer and now she is doing it and me doing job happily and spending max time to learn the work and at the same time when sid comes he is my world that it only revolves around him

To spend with him that I won't took any leaves so that when he comes I can use.

So yup, finally I decide to do prawns biryani which I learned for him.

So first I decided to change my clothes and get ready and later start cooking. Even though he won't be there all the time here, but mostly i spend here whenever I got free time so I had some clothes of mine too.

I wore orange long skirt and white crop top on it and soon I started cooking for us

Author pov

The smell of biryani is filled around the house that sid unknowingly moved towards the kitchen by dropping his luggage on couch in hall and hugged his doll from back where siya engrossed herself in kitchen that she didn't notice him and yelped in fear.

"You scared me" siya complained with cute pout after relaxing herself in his arms after seeing him.

Sid nuzzled his face in crook of her neck that his neatly trimmed beard giving tingling sensation to siya.

"I missed you baby doll" sid kissed near her lips.

"I missed you too sweetheart but for now go and fresh up" siya turned towards him being in his arms.

Sid leaned to kiss siya but siya stopped "no not now, first go and fresh up.

Go to guest room " saying siya pushed him lightly

"Okay but why" sid asked

"There is a surprise for you. Now go" siya pushed him and didn't let him ask any question

Sid glared at siya but when sid observed siya being serious he left to freshup while sulking

Seeing him siya laughed and placed all the dishes which she prepared and went to check on sid.

As soon as she entered sid pushed her to the wall and kiss her like a hungry man.

When sid noticed that siya is short of breath he left her and hugged her that now her lips had small cut.

Siya glared at sid but sid wink and pulled her in his arms again and kissed on her forehead and later went to have food.

Siya feed herself and feeding sid with her hands as he is busy in shuffling channels and teasing her in middle.

"Doll" sid called as he pulled her on his lap through waist.

"Ouch, what ..

You are behaving like a cave man" siya complained while feeding the last bite of food.