18. Interaction

Siya POV

Mom is so happy that I got seat and she even enquired about the college and came to know that it's one of the best and top college. After knowing that she is extremely happy seeing her and thinking about anu. Smile is not leaving me as it I own it.

"Pumpkin you and I got in same college and same brach" anu squealed in happiness over the phone but I can imagine her dancing form where smile is playing on her lips

Infact anu is more happy than me. Seeing her all I'm more thrilled now to join the college and enjoy it.

We friends thought to meet once again as we all will disperse in different direction and will be busy in life.

Tomorrow we are going to meet. So I want to sleep early as possible as tomorrow will be hectic day.

Next Day

I had tiffin and got ready in pink top which is half sleeves layered hem button and I paired with white jeans.

Soon Lalitha came and we went to our destination which is mall nearby our stay.

As soon as I entered into the mall parking place i was welcomed with tight hug by anu.

The gleam in her eyes can say how much happy she is added to that her lips curved into beautiful shape like it dancing in joy and which is moving in rhythm way as she is expressing her happiness in words.

Anu, I and Lalitha went in where everyone is waiting near food court.

We even planned to have lunch outside while talking and laughing untill Swetha came.

All the memories which are hidden deep inside my heart making me shattering.

Anu hold my hand seeing my expression and squeezed my hand assuring me that everything will be fine.

I just smile thinking about my fate and past.

Mom always send us to tution that she thinks we will be punctual in timing.

She never force us to read and get first rank, study hard or anything she never pressure us but she think going to school tution we can learn how to behave how to respect others.

In the same way she joined us in tution. Mom always scared about our security not like we are billionaire but we are her kids that too I'm girl. She wants us to be safe and sound.

She search enquire and find us a tution where the teacher will be a girl too.

In the same way, she searched and joined me and Vikki in some tution.

But in that tution the teacher who should teach us will be always busy with some work and at the end of the day she will be there and ask what we have done and what should be done for next day.

If teacher is absent then her sister teach us if she is also not available her brother.

But her brother his eyes always filled with lust. The girls in tution are his toys for foreplay.

No one is elder in tution all the kids in tution are below 10years and me 9years I guess.

He gives questions to do and ask us to complete in some time later he ask some questions in that.

One by one we went and kneel down infront of him. He choose girls first saying girls are in high number compare to boys.

He touch our breast and squeeze it. The little nipple which even didn't form he is to press it hard. If we shout he punish us for whole time and next day also we should continue our punishment until he ask some questions.