58. I love my hubby

Sid POV

I received a mail from clients saying their wish and changes. This is our second project as vivek and I started this small company before we handle our father company.

As our first project got successful we both bought a pent house to relax ourself and thought to take break for a while as we busy with life.

But got this second project from one of the reputed organization.

They asked us to design a website for their floral business.

Until that I don't know there will be so many flowers and used on different occasions.

We agreed as they gave us a lot of time to design.

But these people sitting in my head by making video call for every small thing or a mail

They are already provided the details of what they want butbthey are changing every minute according to their wish.

When I asked dad for suggestion dor designing as well as their behaviour.

He said " leave it if you are feeling stress and if they are not good.

But to prove yourself you need to face every minute thing so decide yourself"

So I decided to go head and I know dad will be there for me when I needed him most to guide me or to help me.

So I accepted and tooked it as challenge where vuvek and I started doing it.

Some people from dad company we took their help of needee for testing purpose.

Vivek choose testing and I choose designing and we both help eachother too.

Now at college with laptop as there is no work for us. Vivek sat at one corner and I sat at one corner and doing our work.

Soon I got a requesting mail from clients as they want the colour of bluish purple colour in website.

Seriously I want to bang my head somewhere for there colour choice. But the thing I'm greatful is they left on us in designing the site where they only said major things.

Now what is bluish purple colour' I thought looking at the website which I prepared with brown colour which they choose first.

But soon siya came but I ignored her as I'm busy in this and she is really a distraction to me and moreover she didn't accept my apology and didn't took the chocolate and I got angry on her so I ignored.

Siya came to class and stood infront of me where anu went and sat with vivek who is at another corner where I'm at entrance.

She is fidgeting with her hands showing her nervousness but being involved in project I asked "what now"

Seeing her teary eyes i regret my actions as my tone came like stern and seriousness

"Come here" I said while showing my hand next to me to sit

She came silently and sat beside me.

"What happen" I asked slowly but she again started fidgeting with fingers.

"Do you want money" I asked seeing her hesitation to which she nodded in every direction

"I didn't get you. Say me when you want" I said and looked at lappy.

"Can you put this amount also with you" siya asked while giving money to me.

"Why..?? You didn't gave to your mom" I asked to which nodded her head as no. I sighed at her

"I can't say to mom everything as she knows it half truth. If I gave money then mom will question me again so thought to give her when I get scholarship" she said I nodded