34. Fresher's party 1

Happy happy guys finally reached 10k views..❤️❤️

"Siya wake up now or else you will be late" mom shouted for nth time.

I want to woke up but eyes are not ready to open. I'm trying hard but my nerves are against me still I dragged myself from bed and directly went out and sat on stairs. Now the sun is caressing my face lovingly to wake me up and birds are singing the beauty of sunrise saying me to open and look. Finally with great difficulty I open my eyes only to encounter the view of some pigeons and some different kind birds are fluttering their wings in joy by enjoying the sunrays.

I went to washroom and did my morning business and came out with causal top. My luck is dad and khushank went to their respective places bit early today so its my day completely and did a mental dance but got interrupt to my thoughts by mom.

"Get ready soon its already nine" mom chilled me

With pout and took my lovely dress out and caressed it with smile.

First I love new dresses a lot that I won't wait a day to wear and roam and throw back to cupboard sometimes I don't even wait for the occasion to wear for the actual cause I bought.

Added to this I bought two dress yesterday. Actually I went to buy only one but later I found another which is less in price I mean in discount but looking too beautiful so I bought that one too even though I bought a dress before but the condition is I'm not allowed to buy any dress on coming festival. I agreed immediately as I liked the dress so much.

"Stop thinking and start getting ready" mom stated

"Okay" I said and took out the dress which I liked the more. The luck is both dresses are in blue colour. So I took out one which is crop top and skirt and paired with white duppata. I even bought heels too. What a lucky day yesterday was.. Hope today also it will be the same.

I wore the dress which has some small thread work on left shoulder and on hands. The long skirt has one fourth of gold zordosi and zari work as a heavy border on it. Even though its crop top it covered my waist perfectly for that I more glad.

I dried my hair and started doing my work with my hair. I parted my hair and braided my hair in side way and making it look like a puff on either side and stapled with pin and used clutch to hold it tight by leaving some hair strands on face and left the remaining hair at back.

 I parted my hair and braided my hair in side way and making it look like a puff on either side and stapled with pin and used clutch to hold it tight by leaving some hair strands on face and left the remaining hair at back

I put diamond bindi and put some kumkum(sindoor) below my bindi. I even highlighted my eyes with kajol and lips with strawberry lipbalm. I wore gold jhumkas as it will match perfectly for my dress and I took matching thread bangles which has small stone work and wore to my right hand and wore gold colour watch. Finally I folded my duppata which has gold zordosi and zari work on it which resembles the work on dress and wore on right side.

When I finally got ready mom looked at me in shock that now I'm worried about my look.

"Ma what happen. Am I not looking good..??"I asked