4. Make yourself optionless

It's almost one week that incident happen to me..to divert me anu(aanaya) really helped me alot.. always talking something or talking about the person who helped me as if he is my boyfriend and will be my life partner.

Who knows may be he will be her life partner.

I don't know what happen to her sudden she became dull while we taking about studies.
Vinu (vinudha) is in another section but still we talk about the topics actually in school she is topper. But I don't what happened now she is not upto the mark. I'm doing good in studies means I promise her that I will prove myself and I did..but now she is lagging.. sometimes it's irritate me to the core even we talk less in college she always support me like a backbone. And now we three discussing about physics.. suddenly Anu became silent.. I thought because of subject. So I changed the subject mathematics which I love to core as now our preparation period will start..so we can practice any subject. But at the weekend we need to complete all subjects with respective topics..

I know she won't talk if anyone is there so I kept silent. After the break vinu went to her class so I asked her..
"What happen anu.. why you are so dull", Siya asked anu
"Nothing" anu replied with dull voice.
"Should I change topic or subject" Siya asked
"No", anu replied in monotone nodding her head as no
"Uffoo..come on..say something..what happened to you now..till now you behave like a chatterbox and suddenly calm..why..?? what happen..??",Siya whispered yelled at her.
Anu didn't replied anything
"Fine .. don't talk to me then..I thought I'm your friend so you can share your feelings freely but I'm wrong", Siya said with seriousness and hurt.
"Nothing like that. you are only my friend", anu replied
"Then what wrong..don't make me angry and yelled at you..so say me..or else don't talk to me.."Siya said and moved to back bench with maths books as anu didn't say anything..

Anu sat silently without moving.

One hour has passed anu didn't said anything nor did anything..where Siya became dull as anu is silent and not sharing her feelings with her. As she suddenly felt alone. Unknown fear has developed in Siya..

Tringgggg...bell rang.. breaking her thoughts..

now lunch break..

Siya took lunch box and went near anu sat beside and took her box too and opened it..
Anu didn't said anything. She sat silently..

Five min passed no change..

"Fine..don't say anything..I won't ask you also.. atleast eat.." Siya said and bringing food near her mouth.

Anu lifted her head with tears..

Siya got panicked and put the food aside and hold her face.. What happen anu..why are you crying..Siya asked with tears

Anu hugged Siya tightly and cried..
As anu went to rest room in college saying not feeling well before 10min of lunch break..

Siya consoled her by caressing her hair..
"Shh.dont cry..what happen..I'm here na..say me.." Siya said in calm and trying to control her tears.

"I'm scared Siya..I know if I wish something with in seconds it will be there..but I don't want like that..I want to achieve something..I want to taste success how it feels when I win on my own like you siya..I'm also here with you same class..but you know, I'm not here because I got good marks because of my dad..I'm here.. I'm blessed to have them in my life..but I want to achieve something on my own..I tired too ..to score.. but no I failed.. I want to see proud smile on family face because of me.. my brother's are success..they got their seat for higher studies on their own..i too want get it..I want to win..I want to achieve something in my life.. please help me Siya.."anu said and cried by hugging her pouring all her fears and emotions in hug..