46. He is dead

Sid POV

As I felt someone is watching I messaged to doll but got a reply "ok" saying she is angry on me.

I don't know why I always mess with her but I love to see her when she is angry.

From the day, she joined in college and being with us. I came to know that she loves pampering and we became close to eachother in heart too.

Her eyes smiles in achievement when I pamper her. To be frank I love doing that. I just waiting for right time to say those words and make her officially mine.

So I can pamper her with my lips too. God..

I inhaled few deep breath to calm my unholy thoughts and went to check my work as vivek is busy with anu.

The most understanding thing in us is we love we pamper our girls but not infront of eachother as anu is my sister and vivek treats siya as his own sister.

As I'm going to check the work. I received a message again from junior who is doing as volunteer asking help to allot everything today itself.

Best thing is vivek already did that in paper as I'm not well and he need to be ground so we shared our work conveniently. So, now I need to do the field work.

I did check on various stalls and their places and allotted rooms for individual events according to dates as this fest is of three days and last two days there will be sports fest too.

I checked the banner of our fest and guide some people to roll it down from building top that everyone can see it.

Even I gave the green and white colour t-shirts to the volunteers who are doing their hospitality.

I almost did everything that's when I received a call from vivek to call me for lunch.

I went to the place he said and all are there. But being stubborn doll didn't looked at me.

I tried to start conversation but she didn't gave any reply saying me to keep my mouth shut and eat.

She completed her lunch fast trust me it's just 10 to 15 spoons her meal contains.

Is she is having really a meal. God first I need to change her food habits even I heard her mom shouting to drink milk when chottey talking with her on phone.

Siya left to washroom few minutes ago but she didn't show up even after 15minutes.

"Bhai, why are you not eating" chottey asked breaking my thoughts

"Nothing" I murmured

I lost my appetite long back and waiting for siya. I don't know what's wrong but somewhere in heart warning me something that I'm not getting it. Added to that siya not came yet as she went to washroom long ago.

Meanwhile, everyone completed their lunch and even I closed my box and stood to check on her.

"I will come in a while" I said and looked at vivek to which he nodded his head.

"Call me if needed" vivek said and I nodded my head and turned to go.

When I opened the door to go, but got panicked seeing her there with heavy breathing where tears are rolling down her cheeks.

"Doll" I called and held her in arms.

Vivek ran towards me listening to my hard voice.

"Siya what happen" vivek asked where anu vishaka also came towards siya

"Doll doll calm down" I said but she is not responding but showing something to see

"It's okay, calm down. Nothing happened. Say me what happen" I asked as I held her tight in my arms.