93. Sharing and bonding

Sid POV

Chotteyy is literally eating my brain, as I left with no option I'm listening to her patiently with absent mind that I am thinking about siya.

Not only me even vivek got caught as he stayed with me as we need to discuss about the project.

But she is so excited and taking video in middle of talk and jumping like a kid. I shook my head with her weird behaviour. Sometimes she behaves like that so I ignore it.

She is not sleeping and not letting us to sleep too that now time crossed eleven too and vivek slept as we are so tired.

Around 11:45 door bell rang. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion where anu shouted with anxiety.

"What happen anu, why you are so excited, wait first let's check who came at this time" I said and went to hall where almost every one is there and no one moved from there places as they stood on a bomb. So with sigh, I went.

I went and opened the door and got a box which is neatly wrapped from a man saying it for Aarav Siddharth Malhotra

"It's me" I said and took the box as usual anu started recording the video

I checked the sender name and chuckle as my eyes got moist seeing the name.
"I'm bound to you forever"

"My doll" my lips spread wide just looking into it.

I thought to open but again door bell rang again and I went to open the door and got cake I guess as it look like that.

"Sir it's for Aarav Siddha..

"It's me" I said as he felt difficult to pronounce my name

I checked the name "World of mine"

I smiled where bhabhi asked me "what happen Aarav, why are you smiling like that" she teased me

There is note and I opened it first "wait for two more minutes please"

Again door bell rang "you better stay there" mom said with teasing smile but I looked at her in confusion as I'm surprised with all this

I opened the door and heard a balloon sound that flowers petals and some colour thermo balls all fell on me making me surprise. The smell just wrapped around the house that everyone is smiling.

Vivek came out of nowhere  and stood beside me with sleepy eyes and he looked shocked when anu pushed him beside me and all the things fall on him too where anu capturing every moment.

I don't know what so special, did I forgot something..

Doll doll I'm murmuring as trying to remember but anu blindfolded me and lead me and vivek somewhere.

Anu counted three numbers and opened blind fold and I blink twice and stood in shock..

Author POV

Aahil and Vikram blasted colour bomb on both us and there is hanging out saying congratulations.

We both looked eachother, that's when dad announced we achieved the very big project and everyone in the family wished us all the best and congratulate us.

We are so happy, we work so hard and finally got the contract that when I realised, our guiding person whereever we go is dad personal assistant so they came to know about it first.

But did I miss something, because the gifts box said something and we stayed for some time here and came back to room.

"Bhai, open those gift box" anu said as she is following me.