105. Who is culprit..??

Author pov

"Abhi, still how much time..

"What happen anitha..??

Why are you so worried..?? This is nth time you are asking me about aarav" Abhi asked his wife anitha with concern.

"I don't know abhi, but I'm not feeling good and only Aarav is out.

Moreover, from the time he said he is going out I dont feel good and look it's already Twelve yet Aarav didn't came" anitha said with tears where abhi hugged her by consoling her.

"Don't worry much, nothing will happen to him.

He called me few minutes back that they are at outer ring road and will reach home in an hour more" abhi said while consoling his wife.

At other side, "siya , siya wake up" her mother called worriedly as siya is crying in sleep.

"What happen to her, why she is crying like this. Now she even shivering" kusuma asked no one in particular

"Siya siya" khushank her brother tried to wake her up.

"What happen to her why she is crying like this

why she is not opening her eyes." Kusuma asked that her eyes turned into glossy when siya started hiccups

"Siya siya get up. See look at us. Everyone is fine siya. Get up" her uncle and her father tried to wake her up along with her mother and brother.

Siya didn't stop her crying nor she woke up.

"Is anyone threatening  her because siya is crying again and again in sleep." Her mother asked

Sometimes siya cries in sleep whenever her hearts feels heavy and alone.

Her first cry when she felt left when her uncle came and staying with them and it often continued sometimes.

Whenever she cried in sleep she won't wake up but will get back to normal after some time.

But now she started to shiver and lead to high fever and it been long one hour she is not stopping nor she opened her eyes.

This makes her family thinks that she did wrong or something that someone may threatening her that she is scared and crying in sleep.

Apart all the reason, now they are worried as siya body temperature raised like burning coal.

At other side, abhi phone ranged flashing the name Aarav " see your son is calling. Don't worry everything is fine" abhi said and lift the call by praying God that everything should be fine as he also got worried seeing his wife.

Somewhere in his heart, the fear started to explore making him weak that he comes out and pick the call.

"Dad" Aarav called heavily alerting abhi.

"Aarav, what happen..??

Where are you..??" Abhi asked taking the keys of his car.

"Location...

"Aarav, Aarav. Say something AARAV.."abhi shouted.

All came fast towards him, "dad" both aahil and aanay called where anitha stood rooted seeing the worry tension fear in abhi.

"Aahil, come fast with me ..

Anu and nishitha take care of your mom" abhi said where aanaya nodded her head as she scared to say or listen anything where Nishitha hold her mother in law anitha who look weak.

Abhi opened his whatsapp where Aarav send the location that they rushed to the place.

As aahil is driving the car, abhi called the ambulance.