116. SAV

Sorry for the late..

Will update next chap soon..

Author pov

"Don't be angry at her. She might have some reason for it" vivek tried to calm sid even though he don't know anything about the act she took.

Sid clenched his fist " no use vivek even though I get angry hurt or something she dont care or listen to me. It's only me, so it's no use. Leave it" sid said and he knows siya is listening to him.

"Aarav, please be calm, she might hurt so give her chance to explain" vivek tried to calm him where he is not aware of siya as he is facing other side where sid look at her through mirror.

"When she do it intentionally, because she think about other words or saying but not me. You know what if I say something that she will be ready to answer called 'I want to be an independent.'

As if I'm stopping her to fly and grab her dreams and goals.

May be I forced her to be with me" Sid said sarcastically but the hurt in his voice is clear and that when vivek saw siya and left them alone by patting his shoulder.

Sid went to balcony leaving siya alone in room as if he don't like to see her but the reason is he is getting angry that he don't want to hurt her.

Siya moved towards him and looked into his eyes " say it again"

"What" sid snapped

"What you said before with vivek bhai" siya asked

"Why, you didn't heard ok fine let me say it clearly again then

May be I forced you that you dont lo..

"Dare to complete it" siya yelled at him

"Why..?? I'm saying truth onl

Siya raised her hand where sid looked at her teary eyes but didn't move from there

But siya throw her arms and hugged him tight and cried her heart out.

After few minutes, sid calmed himself and embrace her.

"I mailed you as I don't have dare to say it to you directly.

And it happened when you left so I didn't say when you came back last time.

I didn't hide anything but got scared to say it directly.

I.. I could have asked but I don't want someone to call me with names and they said so many things so I hide. I doesn't mean to hurt you by hiding it. It doesn't mean I want to be independent that too when it comes to you.

When you only thought me to fly high and..

"It's okay doll, calm down.. please don't cry.

I just couldn't control my angry. I'm sorry doll please don't cry. It hurting me more" sid said when he heard siya hiccups.

When siya calmed down a little, siya looked at sid.

Sid kissed her forehead, and cupped her cheeks and kissed the tip of her nose.

Siya leaned to his touch that slowly there lips enlace together that their breath engrossed with eachother.

Sid lifted her in his arms and made her sleep on bed.

"Sleep for awhile doll, I will come soon" sid said and stood but siya hold his hands and stoped him

When sid looked at her, "please be with me" siya asked that her eyes shines with water.