26. Secret friends

It's been three days that sid went for some work and we both got busy in our new life.

May be as it is of start chumpkin and me are super excited and doing everything perfect that making us more more enthusiastic.

Even we had mentors for every ten people and in labs we divided into two batches in that six groups and each group as six people as a team.

Anu and me are in same group as our sir names starts with M but for one lab we are not as there the team of five people.

We both made two friends so now we have a group of four people. Aanaya, vaishnavi, aasma and me.

Vaishnavi and aasma are of one team so all the time we all are together.

In above all this, I didn't see sindhura from that day and I badly wanted to meet her. If sid comes he won't allow me to talk that I know clearly. So I'm waiting for her but alas today also she didn't came.

Mom is still in her words that I need to change and me being the same I don't. Today is Wednesday, atleast this weekend I want to apply for bus pass or else it will be difficult for me as they are only number of pass not to all.

So, days are going in a blink as if to say I'm here as a day to know the presence of thought.

Now every one started to suggest me to look at second counseling. I don't know how long I'm going to control my turmoil.

I don't like if anyone pressurized me to do something even it is for my own good. I just hate that. I feel like in name of happening good I'm accepting them instead of me where its me who is going to lead.

So as known to feelings and stick to myself I didn't gave any importance to the one or to their words.

If you call me stubborn, I'm ok. If you call me rude, I'm fine with it. Whatever you say or feel I don't mind because it's me who is going to lead. It's me who is going to face. It's me who is going to struggle. Then others to poke their nose in my business.

I'm huffing badly from last few minutes. Mom friend anitha started her lecture to change the college showing every possibility as a reason.

(Remember anitha aunty she will play a role of sadness in siya life later)

But with whom she is dealing with. Now even if I want to change. Now I won't give any importance to their words because damage is done. Because I don't like someone interfering into my life.

I shouted and glared at my mom in front of her.

" Why don't you listen beta what your mom says. She thinks about your good only na. Go for second counseling" mom friend anitha said.

Seeing me in silent she started again

"It's not good. The college is far and we heard that lot of accidents will happen on that way. Why you want to risk and keep your mom in tense.

Now a days computers have more demand then any group and you are girl you need choose wisely.

Later you should not regret for your studies for getting job." Anitha aunty said

I glared at her and my mom and gave a look to my min' what the hell is this mom'

"I'm sorry beta I know my son only gave options on counseling day. He don't know. But still it is in our hands why don't you change your college and branch in second counseling." Aunty said

Ohh I forgot to say. As I don't know anything her elder son who one elder to me choose the option of college and course. As mom trust them and only friend to mom from childhood and moreover no one is there for me to guide so he did it not only because he is elder but also he is doing great in studies too.