19. Is girl is a toy..??

Sid POV

I want to kill someone to let out my frustration.

Freaking one week is completed that I had seen my love. Now I'm regretting every single minute when I decided to play basketball and agreed to be a captain.

Every year our college celebrates or do technical and non-technical fest.
In month of October or November will be having technical fest means before first semester and non technical fest in February or March means before second semester of the year.

To good or bad luck, sports fest is added to technical fest which is after two months and our college is popular in basketball and football. Frustratingly me and vivek are captain of basketball and football.

I'm stuck with process in selecting team members and schedules. First vivek means foot ball so I only took anu to everywhere and handle her where bhai is busy and going out of country so he became too busy but he is there whenever we need him.

Anu is angry on me as I didn't meet her in college from past two days. Yes college had started for freshers anu want to meet her friend means my love but here ohh god I just want to kill myself.

I'm even tensed about anu behaviour not only me everyone in family.

I took her to shopping everywhere where she wants to go as usual few days back she went to meet her friends.

One day anu and siya went to someone home to meet and join in their get together. I don't know what happen seeing someone siya got disturbed alot amd later in mall also I observed that. Dam I want to know the reason for her sadness and pain and I want to heal her. But how to know is big question for me.

Will siya love me at least will she like me.??

Will she share her pain??

Can I heal her?? I want to heal her and shower her with so much love.

Will she trust me..??

I don't know whats wrong with me but I'm feeling insecure suddenly and added to that anu behaviour and her questions makes everything shut down completely.

We always protect anu like a doll. We raised her carefully as we scared what if someone hurt her. It's not like someone will hurt her we want her to be secure.

The world became so cruel and we don't want anything that will hurt her may be we won't be this much possessive over her but what happened in her life make us to do everything like this.

As I'm working on my mini project theme and about company which vivek and me want to built. So like that I got a call and went aside to talk I don't know what happened in this few minutes at mall of get together that anu and siya came out that when I'm back as I got call from anu to come to parking slot and saw that siya is going out and Anu is waiting near car. Anu face has pain hurt betrayal insecure I felt every emotion. She became so silent suddenly even I talk she is just nodding her head or giving one word answers now I'm scared like hell.

We went to home and bhaiya is waiting for us specially for anu. As he is busy now a days he didn't get time to spend with us so now he is early. Seeing anu like that he looked at me asking what happen but I shrugged my shoulders as I don't know the reason.

"Chotteyy my little sis, what happen baby why are you dull" bhai asked

"Did anyone said anything or did anything" bhaiya again asked after few minutes as she didn't said anything

Nothing bhai I'm good saying anu left the place.

Bhai looked at me and I said everything what happened today. Bhai also didn't understand what happen. We both went to my room.