49. In the vast of fear

"Wait mom, how do you know about siya" Sid asked impatiently by following her

"For that you need to check your wallpaper"mom answered from kitchen

"Ohh. Wait what, did you use my laptop" I said and sat on kitchen slab while grabbing carrot from the basket beside.

"Do I need permission for that"mom asked raised brow

"How do you know that it's siya" I asked with sulking as she always see some programs and dramas from various site in my laptop.

"Your sister starts and end her blabbering with siya or it will be her dad or it will be vivek" mom said while making a tea

"Mom do you think I said a story or truth" I asked

"I know one thing sid whatever the situation is fight with it and win and do remember the one who stand beside even though they knows they will die don't leave them. Because not everyone can do that sid.

I don't know what actually happened between you people but I know my husband he won't leave any issue that too when it comes too my kids.

I was so scared seeing you in tears sid. You know one thing I never saw wait not only me even your dada or dadi never saw tears in your dad eyes.

But he had tears when I got hurt that was the first time I saw him in tears" mom said showing me the mark on her hand

Second time when aanaya born and till now I never saw and same goes to you.

I never saw your tears even you feld down where your hands and legs got scratched severely you didn't cry.

'Saying I'm strong mom don't cry' you wipped my tears.

But yesterday you are weak with your confused state.

You know what, I loved her more with that because she brought some emotion in you that flowed freely because of fear." Mom said while handling tea to dad

"I can guess that something is disturbing you and I won't ask you the reason too because I trust my husband alot and he will handle everything and I trust my son too that he is not too weak to fall.

But one thing I want to say you is don't leave the one either by blaming yourself or by your fear of losing because we can only feel the depth when the one reacts the same

Not all the people we meet will stay with us but the one will stay in our heart will live till our last breath.

May be being a mother I should not say like that but a being selfish mother I want best for my kids and she is the best for you" mom said while ruffling my hair.

"Think what your mom says chottu. Don't hurt her with your words or action and don't let your fear rule you. Stand strong and fight. Remember we are with you" dad said

"I will wait for you outside" vivek said while grabbing bike keys from cupboard as he knows my next move perfectly.p

We both started to her place. I know I can't talk with her there but still having her glimpse makes me happy.

I went to her place and looked at her building and found that she is already sitting on stairs and looking at the sky deeply..

Siya POV

I'm so angry on sid so I didn't talk with him but I saw him when he is playing.

I said I won't show my face but I didn't said that I won't see him.

I laughed wickedly at my thought.

How can he say like that. I know he is blaming himself but why. What he did.