73. Got slapped

Siya POV

I lost in my own world that I drifted into sleep unknowingly until mom wakes me up.

"You are sleeping here, how many times I said to you not to sleep outside" kusuma asked

"Just leaned to the wall" I replied and went inside to sleep.

Both khushank and uncle left to new home and slept there after dinner.

Now dad is having his dinner and enquiring about uncle.

So now some new person came into my life to separate mom from me.

First brother, dad and now this uncle.

What I did to them that they are taking revenge on me that they always try to separate mom from me.

I shook my head and make my bed on floor to sleep.

"Eat something and sleep" mom said

"Nahh. I ate at college while coming. So full" I lied to mom and laid down.

I just want to pour my heart out to someone to let out my unknown pain.

Sometimes I think why I feel so possessive or insecure.

I don't even know what it is but it hurts to accept the fact that something inside me is bothering and trying to weep.

But alas there is nothing and no one to share my pain.

Am I thinking too much..??

Am I different from others.. or everyone will feel the same..??

I can't share something to someone because they may think bad about me and my family and my upbringing.

Now a days people are ready to throw a word on others rather than thinking about themselves and I don't want to give someone to think about me like that.

That now we can't even trust someone who knows to us so dearly because of fear of judgement even if the person is life partner.

I hugged nisha tightly while saying you're really great.

You are there for me everytime.

You are there to give your shoulder to cry.

You are there to not make me feel insecure.

I don't know how you will react
when you can hear..
When you talk..

Will you leave me alone in this world..

Please don't do that, because I can't live without you that I addicted to you alot.

Siya mumbled with nisha as tear escaped from her eyes and snuggled into her and soon sleep engulfed her.

Siya morning is not so bright like usual atleast.

When siya saw her brother coming in, all her smile faded which she tried to show till now.

Siya shook her head to remove her thoughts and concentrated on work.

Soon she left to college with beautiful smile on lips which didn't reached her eyes.

Siya directly went to class and sat silently.

Soon the class is filled and professor start their lecturer but nothing is going into my brain.

"Why you are not writing anything today" vyshali nudged me as I had a habbit of writing running notes.

"Hand is paining" I lied where she took book and started writing and asked me to copy in my way.