14. Diseased father

Sid is seeing outside where Siya is coming with smile but her face is swollen and her eyes has some pain but smile is playing on her lips. He is even more disturbed seeing her like that.

Then he realised how 'people value the smile on lips but not the pain in heart'. May be I'm also same like all others he thought for a second.

He is seeing her as if he is trying to read her emotions,  feelings but all went in vain..he didn't understand her. Now he understand what he meant to know about her about love..

He knows her from out her chirpy mood, her excitement voice, her activeness, her enthusiasm, her boldness, her anger, but he don't know the reason behind her tears in eyes smile on lips.. I love her is cleared buy not because I can't live without her because I can't imagine anyone like her and I mean it but I don't know her not even single percent..

I always watch her from far and see how pure her soul is. When I saw her first day itself..the way she is selfless..the way she plays..the way she cares.. everything attracts me I saw so many girls but no one caught my attention she is different completely different but I failed to know about her from inside. I failed..

I almost came to know about her likes  but failed to know about her in depth..

Aahil shook him saying they reached bringing back from his thoughts..

Sid smiled slightly and got down while both vivek and aahil got down..

Aahil hugged sid and patted his back saying don't drink much. Remember I'm here you can share with me..

Aahil looking at vivek said don't leave him anything wrong call me..

"Bhaiya",sid groaned

Aahil gave him look 'I know about you'

"I'm not doing anything or going anywhere. Stop treatment me like a kid nothing happened to me", sid said with some irritation

"It's okay bhai don't worry I will take care of him", vivek said while hugging aahil and aahil left where sid and vivek enter to their flat.

Vivek knows that now sid will not say anything and he needs time. He was somewhere sure that it related to siya.
Sid entered to his room and lyed on bed thinking about siya. Where vivek messaged anu to know somehow about siya.

Siya pov

I'm very tensed as my diary is with anu. What if she see that book. I cursed for n times for forgoting about that book and gave all books to her as I'm not well.

Why the hell I only suffer with something all the time. Can't I live peacefully either should I have health issue or someone will hurt me badly or something which I should cursed my fate. What I did to deserve this life. Siya cursed herself while going to college as yesterday night had heavy rain and due to change in weather now siya voice almost mute because of tonsils which is paining alot and splitting blood randomly and stopped eating food because of pain.

I was walking to college where I spot anu getting down from car with grumpy mood looks like something happened that she is looking so dull. I took long strides to reach her before she entered the college.

"What happen anu", siya asked with worried while taking books from her. Her voice almost comes like a whisper

"Nothing bhai is not well looked so dull and it effects everyone in our family but what happen to your voice that you are talking slowly like someone listen", anu said with sullen face

"He might be stick with something..he will be okay by evening. So chill", siya said to lighten anu mood

" Yeah hope so.", anu said with finger crossed