40. Cuddler

Something something I wrote today so do read at your risk and I even mentioned there so if you are not comfortable you can skip.

"Didn't I say to you not go anywhere"I asked finally with seriousness lacing my voice without hugging her back that she should know how much I worried about her.

But she cried more while hugging me more tight. The fear in her eyes is enough to make broke into pieces..

I tried to look at her eyes by lifting her chin that she noticed my cut on hands and cried more.

She tried to touch to which I refused and moved back with stern look.

"It's bleeding" I heard her sob now. Its getting on my nerve that I can't be angry on her when I saw her tears but I need to, then only she will open and understand my pain when I heard those words.

"Please sid. Its bleeding let me check" she said and again tried to touch my hand but I moved back.

Her eyes are red due to cry. Her nose and cheeks became pink and lips quivering.

Seeing her like that it's paining me that I closed my eyes and turned side way.

"Didn't I say you not go but you never hear me right?

Didn't I pleased you and you never consider that right now go wherever you want" I snapped by holding her arm with my left hand and pushed her but I didn't leave her arm

"I didn't ...

"Dare to lie siya" I hissed in anger

"Why can't you understand how much you mean to me.

Do I did anything wrong that you are punishing me like this.

Stop crying siya for god sake:" I shouted at her when I saw her face

Instantly, she hugged me tight and crying that her tears making my shirt wet

I couldn't handle more that I hugged her back when I heard her hiccups and pulled her towards me like a second skin.

After sometime she detached herself from me and hold my hand.

She is looking at my right hand and cleaned my hands and tied a hankie to my hand while crying

"Stop crying doll. It's hurting me a lot.

Nothing happened to me. Please stop crying siya.

Remember one thing before you do something doll. I can't live without you. I can't even imagine my life without you.

You name my feeling with whatever you want nor I asking you to accept me but remember this without you I'm no more.

You just became my life without knowing to me you occupied my heart that my soul craves to be in your embrace. Every thing I do I think of you that you occupied my thoughts that it always revolves around you to have a glimpse of your smile" I said as my eyes welled up that I pulled her more into me that I'm scared if I leave she may disappear.

 Every thing I do I think of you that you occupied my thoughts that it always revolves around you to have a glimpse of your smile" I said as my eyes welled up that I pulled her more into me that I'm scared if I leave she may disappear