107. Guardians

Sid pov

It's been two long days that I saw my doll even though I talk with her on phone but only for few minutes may be for seconds as she scared of her family.

But I don't know how she is confident that she will convince her parents when she scared to talk normally atleast.

"Chottu did you took medicine"  mom asked me bringing me back

"Yes mom" I said with smile

I don't know about others, but we three are so lucky in this world that we have them as our parents.

My right hand got fracture as I took support of my hand when I jump out of  the car.

Frankly it's paining like hell but I just smile as I don't want to see tears in mom eyes.

She cried alot when we saw me that her eyes swell and looks red because of cry.

Now she fed me the food, and gave me medicine yet she again confirm me.

Nishi bhabhi also mingled with us easy and got attached alot. She gave a support to bhai when he felt weak. All the time it's bhai who gives us support now after bhabhi came it's bhabhi chance to give him support for us and vice versa.

She is just like elder sister to us, where she took care of me like a kid asking me everytime what I want and all.

Even it's just a fracture it's paining alot and added to the wound on head giving me headache.

I don't know how my doll is baring the pain. She is so sensitive and weak to bare the pain but the respect and love had increased ten folds more on her now.

I don't know how can I even breath without her..

"Hello" the call broke my thoughts

"Hello sir, we are calling from the school" the person said

"Ok, is everything is fine" I asked as I got the call at night.

"Sir, Shiva mother met with an accident " the care taker said.

"What" I shouted and stood.

It's so heart breaking news as recently his father dead and now his mother met with an accident.

"Sir now her treatment is going but we need someone to be here sir" the caretaker informed.

"How is the child, take care of him. I'm coming. Give the best to save her. I will pay" sid said and stood where everyone came to hall listening his voice.

I took the keys and turned around only to find my family looking at me worriedly.

"What happen chottu" dad asked me

"Woah papa.." I shutter as I didn't say about the kid to anyone

It's not like they don't like but it just skipped my brain.

"Is siya is fine" mom asked me worriedly..

"She is fine, it's the little kid shiva whom siya met in park and..." I said why happened and how we joined him in school and how we take care and love him.

"Don't worry, I will send someone. You take rest" dad patted my shoulder that I can see the pride in his eys that swell my heart in happiness.

May be dad is more happy now than I achieved the contract.

"My daughter is so kind hearted. Do take rest everything will be alright" mom said where bhai went to take care of Shiva with a smile.

I went to my room and talked with siya but didn't said about shiva as I'm scared of her health.